Online retailer pricing

Why is it that GP knives has much better pricing on the AD models than other retailers? I just snagged the ad10 and ad15 and they were considerably cheaper than most other retailers.

I did see where drop.com had he ad10 for like 130ish but they have also been called out for selling knives by a maker that did not meet is QC standards..... so I stayed away

I check pretty much everyone before I buy anything. No one company is consistently lower than another. It's worth shopping around.

I check pretty much everyone before I buy anything. No one company is consistently lower than another. It's worth shopping around.
That’s what I’m saying though, is that I did check everywhere. Most places the AD 15 is well over $200 (In some cases 269.99)where As gpknives seems to be the only one under 200 at 169.99

Then snatch that sucker up before they notice. I scored my AD10 for like $110 from Blade HQ. I am convinced it was a very brief screw up on their part, but they honored the price and sent me a great knife.

I know that CS has MAP pricing on some models. But, I do think they can sell those knives cheaper as long as they don't advertise the price. I usually check out HQ and KC first, and on some models they have the same exact price. I am going to start to check out GP also.

I know that CS has MAP pricing on some models. But, I do think they can sell those knives cheaper as long as they don't advertise the price. I usually check out HQ and KC first, and on some models they have the same exact price. I am going to start to check out GP also.

I noticed that some knives you had to call for the price, maybe that is why. Or they could be owned by the Chinese:eek:;).

I noticed that some knives you had to call for the price, maybe that is why. Or they could be owned by the Chinese:eek:;).
I am sure that's why some want you to call. They can't advertise the lower price, but they can sell lower. I am sure you have seen on websites, put the item in the cart to see the price. That's a way around it also.

Back