• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Only Custom Spyderco Para 2 Available $195, BM, Southern Grind, Sebenza- sold

Please read and examine photos before purchasing. I have gone into great detail for each listing. Check my feedback, I am long winded but due this to make sure everyone is happy and getting the best knife possible for there needs. You can also google KyleNV I have literally thousands of reviews, feedback, and business under the same name as well as being and ebay power sellar (nothing knife related).

1) Spyderco Paramilitary 2, $200 Shipped/Paypal Only. Like New In Box
S30V blade scale (black blade with Gray Putman Scales) this blade in person is even better looking. I can't capture the beautiful Gray G10 but again in person against the black blade it's just gorgeous. The blade is perfectly centured, the action is buttery smooth, the blade with fall shut, has zero blade play, and overall is a perfect Para 2 with extra style. This knife has never been carried, has not been used to cut with (Does not come with factory scales).

2) Benchmade 940-1 $200 Shipped/Paypal Only. Like New In Box.
Like New, Never carried or cut with. Comes with box and baggie.
About the knife... I have purchased two of these and although amazing I'm just not an axis lock kind of guy. This example has a drop shut action, is insanely smooth and when locked up has zero wiggle or play in any direction. The carbon fiber is beautiful and the scales are very comfortable, overall just a fantastic knife. Only thing I can say is like every benchmade I've handled it has "wiggle" when not locked open,, I imagine anyone looking for this knife is aware of the axis lock design and does not care or need to be told and of course the axis lock is well proven and strong. I imagine you could adjust it and still have a good action I however do not want to mess with it, as it sits the blade swings freely unlocked and has good centuring, overall a beautiful design and top notch carbon fiber quality. Good chance to save some money on a like new knife, again never carried or cut with, no signs of ware in any way shape or form but please inspect to make sure it's to your liking.

3) Chris Reeve Large Sebenza $385 Shipped/Paypal Only.
Please view link for full description and pictures:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/large-sebenza-plana-jane-385.1649222/

SOLD SOLD SOLD Southern Grind- Spider Monkey With TOOL
This includes the tool (I love the knife so much I ordered the tool afterward which was another $18 shipped). This is the perfect example, the action is as smooth as any Sebenza I own/or have owned only the blade will fly out with authority like it is a bearing knife (even though it is a PB washer folder). The carbon fiber is just beautiful, it is some of the best I have handled in any industry. As you can see the blade is centured, it has early lock up with zero lock rock. If your a fan of smaller knives give this one a try. I have owned many knives costing much more and this is hands down one of my favorite designs ever. I am selling many of my knives as some of you know i'm having hands issues so liner and frame locks are causing problems... I can say this is one along with my carbon fiber Sebenza that I just HATE posting but I know it will go to someone who can appreciate it so I'm letting them go. This knife has no flaws, has never been carried, never even cut a scrap of paper, and has been lovingly stored with my small collection and admired only, comes with box, tool, all Just LIKE NEW.

fdfdfdfd.jpg rererere.jpg ererere.jpg 0310190716c.jpg 0310190714a.jpg 0310190709e.jpg okkk.jpg polish.jpg oojjjjj.jpg

Last edited:
Only Knife still for sale $195 shipped. Great knife, great value, Like new In box. Never cut or carried. Simply a gorgeous knife in person, my camera is showing a dark gray, in reality it's a much lighter color, looks fantastic with the black blade. Today if we have sunshine I will try to capture a better picture but any para 2 fan would be proud to own this for there collection. The Putman scales are the best quality scales I have purchased to date,very comfortable and absolute flawless fit and finish (Picture 3 shows the scale color best, set against the black blade it really is a great combo in my opinion).
0310190714.jpg 0310190709e - Edited.jpg asasas.jpg 0310190714a.jpg

Attachments

• 0214192221a-1.jpg
    0214192221a-1.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 3
  • okkk.jpg
    okkk.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 0310190743 (1).jpg
    0310190743 (1).jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 0310190749a (1).jpg
    0310190749a (1).jpg
    199 KB · Views: 2
  • 0621181837b.jpg
    0621181837b.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 0214192222a-1.jpg
    0214192222a-1.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
A user by the name of germaneye has a thread posted about how he wanted to buy a Spider Monkey with the satin blade. I posted on his thread about yours being for sale. Hope it helps.

I'll take the 940-1. I'll send a message on your profile page.

Sorry the 940 is sold, I was just waiting on the payment yestarday.

*** Spyderco Para Military 2 STILL FOR SALE, Brand New knife, comes with Box also new condion, Installed Putman scales(again new condition) great blade, no wiggle, no lock rock flaws of any kind, perfect centuring, great factory edge that is even and razor sharp. Great value cost of base knife $154, cost of scales plus small shipping fee $97, so total price paid is over $250.... great chance to save some cash and trust me in person the black blade againt the gray scale is a sexy combo that I don't believe the camera captures(my camera is making the scales appear darker, they are a bit lighter with a fantastic texture and flawless fit and finish.***

Back