oops

dld

I love Halloween props, and I could not resist a bloody hand and my 15" All Around Kukri

IMG_20141025_131610.jpg

I need to quit skimming over the words and going straight to the pictures around here.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth!

i see there are a few webbed fingers, are you related to my lady-friend, ol' one eye?
she's a blast around halloween, and can get all the body parts (mostly partially gnawed)
that are needed for decorations. you do need to clean up quickly afterwards else the
neighbours start to complain about the fragrance. then you need to get rid of the neighbours.
cthulhulady.jpg

(she's cthulhu's older sister)

Last edited:
Ever take her fishing Kronck? Head first off the side of the boat ought to attract some serious crappie! Maybe some Bluegills.

i hope she doesn't read that. she does not take criticism well. the last person who mentioned her cute little face tentacles was fed slowly into a wood chipper.
(she has a bit of trouble with them when shifting to a human-like visage, and gets a bit self conscious, makes her moody, one should not disparage the elder gods.)

he got off lightly. did i forget to mention her beautiful wings? she flies, mostly at night, and has dorsal spines that she can fire at 3000 fps. when she (or her brother cthulhu)
are in a bad mood, they will shapeshift back to their true image and eat you alive, it takes 10,000 years for you to die as you slowly digest in abject agony.

this photo of her true visage was made by one of her dinners just before he went mad as she nibbled on his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. shows her spines nicely.
Cthulhu_by_Blizzard67.jpg

and for scale, she got peeved a bit a century or so ago when someone woke her up at home. she did inflate herself a bit.
cthulhu.jpg

last week we were out walking the moat monsters when we got mugged. or at least he tried to mug me, ol' one-eye was lagging behind while one of the moat monsters had a wee, so he didn't notice her till it was too late. got this shot of her in all her glory just before she et him. the moat monsters managed to get a few scraps too.
Call_of_Cthulhu_by_sonofamortician.jpg

Uhhhhh? Dang shes sweeter than Medusa in a honey pot! Geee! How your wings sparkle in the moon light and them golden eyes:p Me no need no stinking abject agony!

Now you know what me & kevin grey have to put up, er... love to live with (we share her attentions, and she flies back and forth from Canada to the UK depending on her mood.)

There was a little girl
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her filtrum.
And when she was good
She was very, very good
But when she was bad
She was horrid!

she does occasionally damage us badly, and has killed us a few times, but so far she has regretted that & fixed us. she is after all an elder god.

she is of course the light of our lives and we adore as well as worship her and the ground she slithers on.

Back