OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Jerry Busse

Talk to me HOGs. . . . . I have some breathing room here. . . . :)

Please don't show me any drawings, pictures, or renderings. . . . Just verbal descriptions and dimensions if possible . . . :thumbup:

Thanks HOGs!!!

With your help we will be able to make the 2nd half of OP2W more epic than the first half!:eek::D:thumbup:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbup:

Jerry
:D

4" blade, 1/4"+ infi, satin, dagger... I'd be happy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Competition Finish that's on the SOB's! It's proven to be down right awesome.

a BIG 7.62" Saber Choiless INFI HOG blade with its tail stabbed into a Res-C handle.:thumbup:

Love all the new designs that have been coming out Jerry!

A straight blade machete would be awesome! Something in the size range of the Hog Nose War Sword but a blade shape similar to the ASHBM.

~Nuclear Meltdown INFI
~A Full Flat Grind 3/16" thick American Regulator in INFI with coffin handle and Nuclear Meltdown Treatment
~A Full Flat Grind 3/16" thick NMFBM with Bowie clip point. AKA "Petite Mistress"
~Updated M/O HG55. No spine jimping, Talon/guard like the new Urban Grudge

Battle Grade Butaniku's

Last edited:
Small blades (I am thinking 3.5"-5") with corrugated bevels and small blades with guards.

Talk to me HOGs. . . . . I have some breathing room here. . . . :)

Please don't show me any drawings, pictures, or renderings. . . . Just verbal descriptions and dimensions if possible . . . :thumbup:

Thanks HOGs!!!

With your help we will be able to make the 2nd half of OP2W more epic than the first half!:eek::D:thumbup:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Something similar to the original SH Battle Mistress, but not overly massive like the anniversary edition was. Something practical and usable, 10" blade, ~.22" - .25" thick ~ 20 ounces. in Infi of course, can have a coated and a satin version. I also love the old rounded pommel style that used to be used on the mistresses, wish it would be used more often.

orig.jpg

CobaltSHBMs.jpg

SHBM1_300FourDSC_8738_062412_360small.jpg

Maybe a infi satin Rat Daddy / Rat Mastiff too?

Last edited:
Love to see a Sarsquatch with no choil or swedge. Also wouldn't mind seeing what you really had in mind for the sar 5.

Agreed, A 16 inch thin Machete would be great, Maybe like .180 thickness, I also have enough chopper's so something like the Fatboy Defender 2 would work (satin of course) say 6 and 1/2 or 7 inches long with the same dimensions as the Defender, A 2nd generation Badger Attack Ergo in Satin, and a 9 and 1/2 inch FBM design with CBT in Big Industrial Finish-INFI-Cheers
Love all the new designs that have been coming out Jerry!

A straight blade machete would be awesome! Something in the size range of the Hog Nose War Sword but a blade shape similar to the ASHBM.

Last edited:
I really miss the competition finish. I know that there were some problems with people sending back the knives because of imperfections, but I think the majority of people really like the finish, enjoy the little irregularities that makes their blade unique, and appreciate the fact that they don't have to buy a coated blade that they know they are going to want to strip. There has to be some type of workaround for the complaints, perhaps some type of new logo on the blade that will indicate that small imperfections are to be expected. This could be documented on your website as well as a sticky on BF so there will be no excuses for people to not be aware of what they have (if they were to buy it aftermarket).

Also, I know that it was said that it won't happen, but I would really love to see a new run of NMFBM's. Competition finish would be amazing, but anything uncoated would be fantastic.

Back