OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

I would like to see Busse's take on a WSK, (think Beck Tracker or TOPS Tracker), maybe with and without saw-back. Would probably be out of my price range, but would be nice to see. :)

Randy

I would like to see Busse's take on a WSK, (think Beck Tracker or TOPS Tracker), maybe with and without saw-back. Would probably be out of my price range, but would be nice to see. :)

Randy

An infi tracker with no saw would be awesome

Steel heart blade design (or ash2 or the SHe), double guard-a la the tg or swamp rat r6, with a coffin handle.

Daggers, Daggers, Daggers Please
And Satin, Pointy and/fat INFI
The rest Boss is up to you lol Suprize Us

1) Would love to see a frame lock INFI folder (preferably sub 3" for city use). Should open with both an Emerson wave (which IMO is as fast as a fixed blade) for when its clipped, and a flipper for when its with your pocket change.

2) Dagger - like the Extrema Ratio Suppressor

3) Ratmandu in INFI

I also just ordered my first custom straight razor the other day, figured as much as I like knives lets get into manly shaving (of course can't go run of the mill, you need a custom!!!), so I though man, an Infi straight razor would be pretty cool! Shave my face and then chop down a tree then shave my head!

Last ditch dagger, boot strap dagger, gladius's of all varieties, maybe something along the lines of an old sharp finger in infi.

I would like to see more Battle Mistresses. I have one of the BMe2's on order, but would like to own an SHBM or FBM as well. Big, Beefy, and Bulletproof is how I like my blades!!

Last edited:
How about a satin Infi 10mm double stack 1911 in Commander and full size with mammoth tooth grips?

Back