OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Since I missed out on the BB13 and the Hucks, I would love to see a BB13 with a fusion handle, so a BF13 ?

Naked INFI (satin, competition, B.I.G.)

naked INFI dogfather CBT
naked FBM CBT

Yeah, kinda obsessed with CBT right now especially stripped.

Team Gemini short sword

Would love to see something with a big blade and smaller handle for us small handed guys. Think like a Boss Jack handle (which is awesome for me) with an SFNOish blade. That is my dream knife right there.

I would love a 3/16" Tglb with something like the sfno handle with a single talon hole. Beautiful, extremely functional blade design, light and fast.

Missed out on the BG Steel Heart....love the trash 1...an Infi or Bg 3/16 steel heart redux would be cool!

So many good ideas. Keep em coming folks.

Garth

In that case.... :)

Another plug for a run of chopweilers with the handle profile of the original chopweiler, but contoured similar to the new ratweiler CG handle.

Please and thank you!

Something like an SOD with a Regulator handle? Regulator handles on some new blade designs anyway, please :)

A two handed, Nuclear Meltdowned, 20" bladed, .41 thick, Steel Heart! A Blade so big the MOASH looks up to it. A true destructive chunk of INFI (well all INFI is a destruction tool in my eyes). A BIG Fudging Steel Heart!

Shiny INFI.
MOAR Shiny INFI!!!!!!

Okay some shiny SR-101 too, if ya twist my arm! :D

Just in case no one mentioned it, some more nmfbm would be awesome a few weeks/months down the road

Rat Max Du (Elmax Ratmandu)
or
Satin Jack Max (Elmax Boss Jack )

That curvy SFNO variant from Blade is really cool

Back