OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Alright, I've decided this one overrides all my other requests: I want a satin 2nd generation Steel Heart Ergo

This has become my absolute favorite knife, I've beat on it like crazy, and now I need a pretty one :D

It doesn't even exist yet, but It's becoming my grail; it's one that I definitely need to own :thumbup:

Thanks guys

I'd love to see a BG version of the original ergo badger. Would be one hell of a whomper EDC. The price would be right too.

Still, straight handle midget mistress would be better. Same handle, same blade shape, just shortened to 5.5" from tip to scales to be TX and CA legal... Full flat grind, NO CHOIL. (We are wishing here right?) Ahhhhhh, badass! If that was to be offered in a BG version I'd buy 3.

NUCLEAR MELTDOWN INFI

flvSowh.jpg

I'd love to see a BG version of the original ergo badger. Would be one hell of a whomper EDC. The price would be right too.

Still, straight handle midget mistress would be better. Same handle, same blade shape, just shortened to 5.5" from tip to scales to be TX and CA legal... Full flat grind, NO CHOIL. (We are wishing here right?) Ahhhhhh, badass! If that was to be offered in a BG version I'd buy 3.

Ditto across the board

Never realized how well you can probably rest your finger on the front of the guard of the KZ'S til now. No choil needed there. In for that.

First of all, thanks for putting the question out there Jerry!

In no particular order:
Combat Grade Short Butaniku
Combat Grade Gladius
Sar6, Sar,7 or Sar8
Tank Buster

Again, Tankbuster. BG, CH, LE, BIG, CBT or not, it doesn't matter. Just Tankbuster.
Although that is quite possibly one that could get me to part with the money to buy as LE. That or an INFI Hellrazor.

But NOT in anything thicker than 0.22, and preferably more anorexic than that.

Again, Tankbuster. BG, CH, LE, BIG, CBT or not, it doesn't matter. Just Tankbuster.
Although that is quite possibly one that could get me to part with the money to buy as LE. That or an INFI Hellrazor.

What he said!

I'll second this !!!! :) love to see a NM Tankbuster :)

Back