OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

I think you could do a lot with the BWM. BWM-E, BWM bowie, BWM fighter, BWM short sword, Etc

I think you could do a lot with the BWM. BWM-E, BWM bowie, BWM fighter, BWM short sword, Etc

LLjCutmh.jpg

It would be interesting to have a ‘Basic 13’ style bolo blade with an 18” edge, with a long enough handle to be held in a two handed grip, so you could hold and use it similar to a baseball bat. Front and rear guard/talon holes on the handle for paracord D-guard on the handle would be personally preferred. It would be an interesting option for those in the martial arts community.

Large Bowie in Satin INFI plzz lol
Also Mini HG55 and/or ASH1 would be awsome. HG35
And another Shutout for any kind of Satin Dagger please.....

A "knife" version of the Rucki, with an 11" long blade...17 1/2" OAL, made of INFI with a bead-blasted or satin finish...ban that damnable crinkle-coat and micarta handles permanently, G-10 only :D

A "knife" version of the Rucki, with an 11" long blade...17 1/2" OAL, made of INFI with a bead-blasted or satin finish...ban that damnable crinkle-coat and micarta handles permanently, G-10 only :D

I was with you until you said G-10 only. Micarta provides much better grip in my experience. Especially if you actually use the knife and it gets wet.

A knife version would be a true pig sticker! Keep the coating and.......res-c is always appreciated

Back