OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

A thin Busse machete. Thinking about a 14 inch BG FSH, even thinner than 3/16", full flat ground. Maybe even in SR77 if it would be a more bendy steel for the application. Battle Grade Fusion ASHWacker.

Or maybe better yet......a thin version of the NMFBM. The Fusion Battle Wacker!

Last edited:
Aftershock bolo cos i discovered its existence today and need one!!!!
No mega regulator .or megulator .oversized clip bowie blade min 8 inch max 10.with slight forward blade with gemini handle and guard like a regulator and a tg met behind busse's dumpster n started makin bacon babies or the battle pappy bowies rock cant beat a classic

Longer blade like AK47 or butaniku. Infi of course. In my country battle grade somehow just rust on its own due to the high humidity.

How about an actual INFI pry bar! With all the sharpened pry bar prattle the flies around, why not embrace it and produce a pry bar!

Something like the boss street with a little more 'fight ' in it perhaps. Or tanto. Perhaps a SJTAC full flat convex or jackhammer as gen 2 versions.. maybe an upgraded infimandu..

Would like to see a folder more than anything, but also new Sykco models with mudder grips, perhaps a V6 dagger Sykco with mudder grips. A new type of res c textured offering would be cool too.

And the custom shop too reopen.

Still reading. . . .

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Still waiting ... :rolleyes:;):D
and I'm not getting any younger! :)

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB
with the same exact blade specs as the original (14" long, .4" thick, same blade style with full height flat grind),
although I'm more than fine with a .35" thick Basic MOAB (it would be like a HOG B14)! :):)

Last edited:
Not really a blade dimension request; I'd like to be able to get obnoxiously bright colors at a premium. Bright blue, green, orange... anything. Desert Bronze and Midnight Blue pop, but they're not bright enough!

How about some custom shop Nuked Forsaken Gemini’s and HOG’s with nano fusion hand shaped handles and hand applied satin blades???

Back