OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

How about a Tracker or a super sized MOAT version? I have never used one but it is a born and bred hard use design and nobody does hard use better than Busse.

Just thinking outloud.....I was just reading an article about how competitive blade sports is so hard for many people to get into because most of the competitors are either knife makers or they buy their knives, but the really good choppers that they use start at around $900. I bet an SR101 sport chopper at closer to $300 from either of the three Busse/Kin camps could really light a fire under that pot.

Nuked Boss Streets, HOG thickness with hand polished INFI and Light Brigade handle treatment!

That's actually my dream edc knife lol.

Last edited:
An extra wide res c handled sword possibly a cutlass or wide waki style it would be awesome perhaps a re imagined res c scrapizashi in sr77 the sykco fatizashi

Just thinking outloud.....I was just reading an article about how competitive blade sports is so hard for many people to get into because most of the competitors are either knife makers or they buy their knives, but the really good choppers that they use start at around $900. I bet an SR101 sport chopper at closer to $300 from either of the three Busse/Kin camps could really light a fire under that pot.
Would the Mountainmandu be within parameters?

Since you have Japanese-inspired swords like the Butaniku, AK-47 (and Swamp offerings of Rucki and Waki), I'd love to see a couple of Chinese-inspired Jian and Dao, the Da Dao especially! Think: longer than the Trough Raider, and without the recurve.
And if we're brave enough, even consider the Chinese butterfly swords.

On the shorter end of the spectrum, love to see the return of some compact small blades for EDC, like Active Duty, Bear Cub, Pork Shank!

Id love to see some old world designs aswell as some res c swords .
For example i wonder what busse's take on an irish scian would be or perhaps a dark age broken back seax .both were well battle proven by the kern and vikings alike maybe its just me i like old shit .

Back