OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

I now know what I must have...a mini-taliwhacker. Maybe sans choil..idk...but with a 4- 4.5" blade.

I need this knife Jerry!

Hog badger blade + Ratmandu handle in .170 stock with a FFG please.

I like that, since want around when the butaniku was offered. However, I'm also gonna continue chanting for the Dirk and Sgian Dubh combo! That's something I'll really be able to use on a semi-normal to normal basis.

Besides a 10" bladed JackHammer, I would like for Jerry to bring back the B-11 but with the newer Res-C handle.;):thumbsup:

As I’ve previously suggested. The ASH1 with a TAC handle. The “Heart-a-TAC.” Or, if you prefer, The “Heart Attack”...The “Heart ATAC”...The “Steel Heart Attack.” Y’all get my drift. Thank you...Thank you.

HOGB14 or HOGB15, a.k.a. Basic MOAB! In other words, think HOGB8 + 6 or 7 inches, with a FFG MOAB style blade.

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Where at? I missed out on the one in Virginia. Stupid hurricane!!
Ligonier, PA. We've been going to this one annually for the last 6-7 years. My alma mater reserves a pavilion every year and feeds us pretty well if we get tickets through them. It's a good time.

Last edited:
Ligonier, PA. We've been going to this one anyway for the last 6-7 years. My alma mater reserves a pavilion every year and feeds us pretty well if we get tickets through them. It's a good time.

Nice! Say hi to any Lamont’s you see there for me!

A larger version of the sjtac. A bit more rounded handles. .22 thick blade and maybe an inch longer.. not a sledgehammer design, but just a bit bigger..

Back