OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

The Scrapivore offered on the website as a regular model. All the Hogs would get multiples, then come back for more to gift. If that isn’t good enough, think about all the potential Hogs who are too scared to get their feet wet due to the (perceived) high prices. Get ‘em hooked with a very inexpensive option, and you’ll be bleeding them dry before they know what’s happened! What’s ya say, Bossman? Let’s make you some money!

Still want:

1. Dirk and Sgian Dubh pair;

2. Would love the return of some small balded good for EDC pocket carry in SR101 (battle grade of: warden series, mean street, mentor, etc.) - SR101 in favor of edge keeness and retention over toughness in this size over INFI.

3. I missed out on the battle grade hog nose war sword. Having the FMV14 totally made me want another brute of a sword.

I'd love a user friendly Nessmuk with a nice finger choil or something that will allow me to keep a grip on a wet and goopy blade.

Still chanting for the following:

1. Dirk and Sigan Dubh pair
2. Chinese DaDao or Chinese War Sword

Seeing as both Chinese New Year and Burns Night are fast approaching, both would be perfectly fitting! The Chinese war sword is similar to the hognose war sword.. but a bit more dramatic yet! And a longer hand/and-a-half to two-handed handle.

images

railway-guard-with-dadao.jpg

dadao-a-and-b-authors-collection.jpg

Busse could do the chute knife guard in a number of materials; metal, micarta, G10, profile the guard out of the knife blank and leave as raw metal or cover it or a combination of materials/methods. I had a chute knife with micarta guard and it was pretty cool. Took a lot of abuse and never broke.

I mean, the FHFG INFI Ratmandu definitely my current favorite offering from the swamp, but thing is a bit too large for me to carry all day at work. Not that I couldn’t handle it, but the boss wouldn’t be comfortable with it. However, I could get away with a smaller knife, and I’m goin to need you to come in on Saturday to work on the Mousemandu.

dUobcSI.jpg

I think it’s time we have this discussion...

The Ratmandu is a very mature design, of all the variants we have seen over the years I believe it to be a travesty that we have never seen a choilless variant out of the shop. It seems like anything Ratmandu themed sells well, so it seems like a no brained to me.

Honestly, it’s the only glaring detail that keeps me from seeing it as the perfect large EDC blade. One can only hope... maybe we need a death chat.

BIG Satin Finish NANO Fusion Battle Mistress ULTRA Light Brigade!

We NEED some of this in our lives, seems the obvious pair for the Nano Fusion Badger Attack....

Last edited:
Back