OP2WP2 Shipping Info

What do we do with the Last Rite? Or more specifically, does it belong in this thread?

• It a regular part of OP2WP2 that obviously belongs in this thread.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The "Last Rite" may be a denouement for OP2WP, or perhapsa coda, but it still belongs in this thread

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely (because it's going Ganzaaa style).

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It's the beginning of OP2WP3 (even though Jerry hasn't said Part 2 is over).

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely, but still belongs in this thread.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
All Forsaken Mistress varieties shipped.
Updated for Forsaken Gemini CF ding.
Any other Forsaken Gemini varieties dinging?

JT, who has reported their Nuked Forsaken Mistress shipped? Inquiring minds want to know...;)

All I've heard reported is dings and then the dreaded "Awaiting Shipment" on that variety :(

JT, who has reported their Nuked Forsaken Mistress shipped? Inquiring minds want to know...;)

All I've heard reported is dings and then the dreaded "Awaiting Shipment" on that variety :(

Yesterday "Feersum Dreadnaught" said:

just got shipping notice for Forsaken Mistress Nuclear Option - supposed to be delivered Wednesday....

I wish I hadn't had to cancel mine. I think the Nuke FM's going to be a lot of people's grail knife in years to come.

Yesterday "Feersum Dreadnaught" said:

I wish I hadn't had to cancel mine. I think the Nuke FM's going to be a lot of people's grail knife in years to come.

That is OUTSTANDING news!!!

Bummer JT, I can sympathize because I canceled an order once >>> but then I woke up :eek:...that was one terrifying, life-like nightmare! ;) NO REGRETS

Pics of my Nuked FMistresses will be posted Thursday after work, if UPS doesn't reroute my inbound Tennessee pork by a route via California :confused::eek:

JohnTheTexican JohnTheTexican , Thanks again for this awesome resource on Busse knives! Using this, I quickly found info on a OP2WP1 knife, that I otherwise would have spent much more time searching for. GREAT job! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’ve used this and the earlier Operation 2 Weeks numerous times. Fantastic resource.

Infi cg mountainmandu shipping notice! Should be hear Thursday!

Updated for INFI CG MountainManDu shipping.

Did I miss a Satin MountainManDu ding post? It seems like with almost all the other varieties shipping, someone would at least have a Satin ding.

JohnTheTexican JohnTheTexican , Thanks again for this awesome resource on Busse knives! Using this, I quickly found info on a OP2WP1 knife, that I otherwise would have spent much more time searching for. GREAT job! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here, here...let's raise a drink in his honor, CHEERS!

Cheers!! Thanks JT!!

I’ve used this and the earlier Operation 2 Weeks numerous times. Fantastic resource.

Aw, shucks, guys. 'Twern't nothin'.

Updated for INFI CG MountainManDu shipping.

Did I miss a Satin MountainManDu ding post? It seems like with almost all the other varieties shipping, someone would at least have a Satin ding.

And what about the Coated SR-77? Surely someone's gotten a shipping notice by now?

Back