OP2WP2 Shipping Info

What do we do with the Last Rite? Or more specifically, does it belong in this thread?

• It a regular part of OP2WP2 that obviously belongs in this thread.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The "Last Rite" may be a denouement for OP2WP, or perhapsa coda, but it still belongs in this thread

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely (because it's going Ganzaaa style).

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It's the beginning of OP2WP3 (even though Jerry hasn't said Part 2 is over).

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely, but still belongs in this thread.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
WEEK 26

KPB 98 (Competition Finish): $547 (free G-10 upgrade with Nuclear Option)
Offer Date: 08/22/2018
First ding date:
First shipping date:

KPB 98 (Coated): $487 (free G-10 upgrade with Nuclear Option)
Offer Date: 08/22/2018
First ding date:
First shipping date:

Thank you very much John the Texican!!
I really appreciate the time & effort you
spend providing such an accurate & visual time line!!
You do a lot to enhance our enjoyment of our
Busse knives!!
Have a great day Brother!!
Randy aka Sixx

Just got my UPS notice for my Nuclear Forsaken Mistress!!! An on my birthday!!! Great timing Amy:D

There are some things on this thread that still aren't listed as dinged or shipped where it seems like I must have missed a report, or maybe no one thought it was worth mentioning. I'd like to fill in a few blanks:
  • CG Fusion Battle Huck Fin - The CFs shipped in May. Somebody must have gotten a coated version by now.
  • Satin INFI MountainManDu - Anyone have one, or even get dinged? It's been over a month and a half since the BIG DC version started shipping.
  • Coated SR-77 MountainManDu -Dinged on 7/24 but still no report of a shipping notice. That can't be right.
  • Coated Forsaken Gemini - Dinged 8/20 but none shipped yet? The first CF shipped yesterday, so maybe I'm jumping the gun on this one.
  • Coated Nuclear HOG Gemini - The CFs have been received, but coated not even dinged yet? Is it because nobody ordered the coated version?

The only one I have left on order is the Urgent Fury, I hope for at least another month on that one. But I can't wait to see those FM V14's out in the wild.

Back