OP2WP2 Shipping Info

What do we do with the Last Rite? Or more specifically, does it belong in this thread?

• It a regular part of OP2WP2 that obviously belongs in this thread.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The "Last Rite" may be a denouement for OP2WP, or perhapsa coda, but it still belongs in this thread

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely (because it's going Ganzaaa style).

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It's the beginning of OP2WP3 (even though Jerry hasn't said Part 2 is over).

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely, but still belongs in this thread.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Feel for you people that have been waiting 2 months after the ding for something, that would drive me nuts,especially if getting charged for other orders before getting the 1st one I paid for.

This showed up and there were only the FGs in the box no HOGs. Amy said they will be shipping at a later date.
Thanks for the info. I am getting tired of the dings occurring so long before the actual shipping. I thought this was supposed to be getting better, but it seems to be going in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I am getting tired of the dings occurring so long before the actual shipping. I thought this was supposed to be getting better, but it seems to be going in the wrong direction.

Sure thing man. Yes funny you should mention that I was kind of thinking the same thing myself. FMs are supposed to show up tomorrow. Kind of looks like things are speeding back up? :confused:

This showed up and there were only the FGs in the box no HOGs. Amy said they will be shipping at a later date.

Updated to delete CF HOG Gemini shipping.

I got a shipping notice for double cut Whiskey Warden and comp finish Forsaken Gemini

Updated for DC Forsaken Whiskey Warden shipping (CF Forsaken Gemini started shipping a few days ago).

just got UPS shipping notice on Nuclear FMV8 - Thursday delivery. guess I'm working from home that morning....

Updated for Nuclear FMV8 shipping. Only five days after first ding!

Updated for Satin Whiskey Warden shipping, which closes out everything through Week 19.

Anyone have anything to report (ding or shipping notice) on a Satin INFI MountainManDu?
Or shipping on a coated SR-77 MountainManDu?
The other MountainManDus all shipped in August, so I'm thinking someone must have gotten theirs by now.

It seems like the shop is slowing down on new models and catching up on production. Urgent Fury and KPB 98 are the only OP2WP2 knives where some version hasn't at least hit the credit cards.

Is this the end of OP2WP2?

And if so, is it almost time for OP2WP3, or is it going to be something new?

Whatever happens with OP2W, I think the stars are aligning for one heck of a BlackFridayGanzaaa this year.
And I'll bet we see a return of the grab bags pretty soon.

Back