OP2WP2 Shipping Info

What do we do with the Last Rite? Or more specifically, does it belong in this thread?

• It a regular part of OP2WP2 that obviously belongs in this thread.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The "Last Rite" may be a denouement for OP2WP, or perhapsa coda, but it still belongs in this thread

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely (because it's going Ganzaaa style).

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It's the beginning of OP2WP3 (even though Jerry hasn't said Part 2 is over).

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely, but still belongs in this thread.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Looking back on the release dates this year (one per month, between the 14th and 22nd), it seems like we're about due. If something were coming out this week, I'm sure we would have herd about it by now, so I'm guessing something new on October 24.

And I'm going to go ahead and guess 10-inch bladed Jackhammer, with the first ones shipping out just in time for Christmas. Just 'cause.

A couple days ago, I said:

Looking back on the release dates this year (one per month, between the 14th and 22nd), it seems like we're about due. If something were coming out this week, I'm sure we would have herd about it by now, so I'm guessing something new on October 24.

And I'm going to go ahead and guess 10-inch bladed Jackhammer, with the first ones shipping out just in time for Christmas. Just 'cause.

And today Jerry said (in response to Meshach's suggestion that a new model would be dropping in "two weeks"):

. . . Next Wednesday to be exact!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome aboard Meshach! :thumbsup:

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

So my prediction is 50% confirmed... so far.

ETA: Jerry's new contest announcement suggests I'm not going to break 50% this time. A 10-inch blade isn't a small knife, even in Wauseon.

Last edited:
Been away from the forum for awhile but if I understand correctly I should expect my Forsaken Steel Heart sometime around June? Or 2 weeks, whichever comes first lol

Been away from the forum for awhile but if I understand correctly I should expect my Forsaken Steel Heart sometime around June? Or 2 weeks, whichever comes first lol

I'd think much before June. They cut it down from a new model every week to one a month for 2018, and they've worked through a lot of their backlog. I wouldn't be surprised to see forsaken Steel Hearts in hand sometime in January.

Last edited:
I'd think much before June. They cut it down from a new model every week to one a month fir 2018, and they've worked through a lot of their backlog. I wouldn't be surprised to see forsaken Steel Hearts in hand sometime in January.

Awesome, that would certainly be preferable. Thanks!

No one has reported a shipping notice on a coated SR77 MountainManDu, but I saw one on eBay, so updated for coated SR77 MountainManDu shipping.

Surely someone has to have received a Satin INFI MountainManDu by now? So far, no one has reported even a ding, and that just can't be right.

Updated for Busse Black Friday offer.

Sadly, I think I'm going to have to sit this one out this year. If only Black Friday came in late December, when I'll know how much, if any, I can afford to spend.

In other news, anyone get a shipping notice on a Nuclear FMV-14 yet?

Back