OP2WP2 Shipping Info

What do we do with the Last Rite? Or more specifically, does it belong in this thread?

• It a regular part of OP2WP2 that obviously belongs in this thread.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The "Last Rite" may be a denouement for OP2WP, or perhapsa coda, but it still belongs in this thread

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely (because it's going Ganzaaa style).

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It's the beginning of OP2WP3 (even though Jerry hasn't said Part 2 is over).

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely, but still belongs in this thread.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Thanks guys. Since I'm not the only one still looking for a satin UF, I will go back to patiently waiting. :)

What do we do with the Last Rites? Or more specifically, does it belong in this thread?
  1. Is it a regular part of OP2WP2 that obviously belongs in this thread?
  2. Or is the "Last Rite" a fitting denouement for OP2WP2? Or maybe a coda? But still something that belongs in this thread?
  3. Or something outside the OP2W category completely (because it's going Ganzaaa style)?
  4. Or is it the beginning of OP2WP3 (which Jerry hasn't announced)?

ETA: Poll added.

Last edited:
Idk John but I hope you put it in this thread or the next one bc in 20 years we won’t remember when where or how much unless it’s in one of your awesome threads! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jerry said the Mentor wasn't an official OP2W knife, but it found its way into this thread anyway. So I'm going to put the Last Rites in this thread as a place holder, and wait for word from Jerry as to whether OP2WP2 is still ongoing, and whether there's going to be a OP2WP3.

With almost three months since the last new blade, and the Last Rites being too limited to offer on the Busse website, it doesn't really feel like we're in OP2W territory anymore, but I'm going to assume we're still in OP2WP2 unless or until Jerry says otherwise.

For your own organizational simplicity—and to insulate your reporting model from future Busse marketing strategies that may not conform—might this be a good time to go to a calendar format? Just start new with a “2019 Busse Offerings” list and go from there?

Thanks again—you should be getting paid!

Last edited:
For your own organizational simplicity—and to insulate your reporting model from future Busse marketing strategies that may not conform—might this be a good time to go to a calendar format? Just start new with a “2019 Busse Offerings” list and go from there?

Thanks again—you should be getting paid!

Excellent suggestion.
Behold the "Busse 2019 Offerings" thread! (Formerly presumptuously titled "OP2WP3 Shipping Info" thread.)
But I'm going to leave the "Last Rites" on this thread too, to mark the end.

This order is marked as Shipped

Your Order Contains:
  • 1 x KPB 9.8 Coated
    (Blade Color Options: Black, Handle Options: Maroon Canvas)

Anyone Else??

Order #XXXX
Order Date: 6th Feb 2019

This order is marked as Awaiting Payment

Your Order Contains:
  • 1 x Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw, Coated
    (Blade Color Options: Muddy Brown, Hand Shaped Handle Option: No Thanks, Handle Options: Tan Canvas)
  • 1 x Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw, Nuclear Option
    (Hand Shaped Handle Option: Yes Please + $65, Handle Options: Red & Black G10 + $70)

Back