OP2WP2 Shipping Info

What do we do with the Last Rite? Or more specifically, does it belong in this thread?

• It a regular part of OP2WP2 that obviously belongs in this thread.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The "Last Rite" may be a denouement for OP2WP, or perhapsa coda, but it still belongs in this thread

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely (because it's going Ganzaaa style).

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It's the beginning of OP2WP3 (even though Jerry hasn't said Part 2 is over).

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It's outside the OP2W category completely, but still belongs in this thread.

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
I placed my orders on the 16th but they had to combine them on payment notification day so I'm sure that took some time. Not worried they'll get here soon enough

Just happened to check a credit card statement this morning. DOG Soldier Ding on the 15th, no shipping notification yet.

Thanks for doing this again John, it's a LOT of work!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I resisted pretty well this go round. Finally caved in on the Park Ranger, just could NOT resist the BIG-DC finish!!!
If Jerry keeps offering BIG finishes, I'm DOOMED!!!! :eek: -- :D

Thanks for doing this again John, it's a LOT of work!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I resisted pretty well this go round. Finally caved in on the Park Ranger, just could NOT resist the BIG-DC finish!!!
If Jerry keeps offering BIG finishes, I'm DOOMED!!!! :eek: -- :D
I would probably buy anything op2w offered in BigDC it's awesome!

Updated for Mini Mean Street fdings and to belatedly add Park Rangers. Unfortunately, I forgot to archive the order pages before Busse pulled them, so no links for those.

Last edited:
With the Park Ranger and Flak Jack coming in five different finishes/versions (each with its own page on the Busse site), I'm wondering what people think should be including all of them in the first post, or something more limited.

With the Park Ranger and Flak Jack coming in five different finishes/versions (each with its own page on the Busse site), I'm wondering what people think should be including all of them in the first post, or something more limited.
I think the first post makes it easier for auditing purposes from release dates in order and available options just below it. Easy to navigate and update. But I'm kinda new to forums and stuff so still figuring out how it all works. Cheers.

Back