Open Discussion Thread

I'm glad to hear my dog isn't alone in the belching department. Every single time he scarfs down a bowl of kibble, he has to find either my wife or myself so that he can burp by us. I guess it's his way of announcing that his bowl is empty. He'll walk clear across the house to find one of us and then *bleeeeeeeerp*.

Hahah, Thats exactly what Major does, he also belches after drinking a lot of water too! Sound like our two dogs have some things in common. :D

Back at the shop today! Decided Major and I were going a little stir crazy and needed a little shop time! :D

I hope everyone is enjoying a lazy late Summer Sunday Afternoon!

I will get back into the swing of things, tomorrow.
Lots of cool materials I just ordered on the way!

I can see that whole thing with Major going down. That was a great play by play of events. LOL. Hilarious!! I think they get excited that they just got cleaned up and run around the house like a bat out of hell. Bahahahaha

Belching? That’s funny too. Oh man. Our mini dachshund has some seriously bad breath. He can empty a room out. LOL. But no belching. That’s funny. Well. You can always blame it on major. Hahahaha. Seriously though. He’s a cool dog.

Pie? For some reason I cannot get around the taste of rhubarb pie. My mom used to make that all the time. She’d go to the back yard and pluck those reddish pink plants and go at it. Never liked it. Taste buds have changed. Suppose I could try again but if you put a piece of pecan pie or banana, lemon, butterscotch creme pie or a cobbler in front of me. That will win hands down.

Rhubarb .. mmmm no thanks

Strawberry rhubarb .. hell yeah

Chillin out in the pool Chris.

I wish I had a pool! :( Of course I may not get as much work done then! :D I hear they can be a pain in the ass to maintain. I wouldnt know, growing up if I wanted to go swiming it was the local creek or pond which was a hike. A quick dip was always in the horse trough on a hot summer day! :D I would take one of those too on a hot day like this! :cool:

Last edited:
Rhubarb .. mmmm no thanks

Strawberry rhubarb .. hell yeah

I guess if I recall I have never tried rubarb seperatly from strawberries. Interesting! I am assuming the flavors play off each other. Thats why they are paired so often? Im going to have to google that one. I google alot of random stuff! I am a curious person!
Sometimes I will pause a show or a movie to google something. I used to read encyclopedias from front to back as a kid. Moslty on Animals and Wildlife I used to be somewhat of an expert on my local wildlife and vegetation. I have since them forgotten alot of it:(

Last edited:
did you know if you take a fresh blueberry muffin and cover the top with real butter, it taste even better. who'd thought?

Damn Bob! You just figured this out? ;):D
I was doing this when I was a youngin. :cool:
My mom would make fresh Blueberry Muffins when I went to a Blueberry Farm local to us, you could pick baskets full off of the bushes. Anyhow good memories!:D

I’ve alway put butter on hot blackberry cobbler or cherry pie. Makes perfect sense for the blueberry muffins because it’s good on cornbread muffins

I’ve alway put butter on hot blackberry cobbler or cherry pie. Makes perfect sense for the blueberry muffins because it’s good on cornbread muffins

I have done the corn bread muffins and butter you got me on the cobbler and pie, never tried that! Going to have to gove it a go sometime! :D

Any peanut butter will do. I was addicted to the stuff in college, I probably made 2 peanut butter and whey smoothies a day at the little smoothie shop I used to manage.

Sadly nowadays it is banned everywhere. Bring a picture of a peanut into an elementary school and they will probably call SWAT and the FBI.

There was a day that I enjoyed a smooth peanut butter and brown sugar sandwich. I think it was because as a kid I would get in trouble for pulling the brown sugar formed balls out of the bag and eating them. LOL So If I could sneak some on a sandwich with peanut butter!! Found it was good that way. HAHA. I know, weird. Anybody else ever try that?
Then as I got older I thought I better trade the brown sugar in for some sliced bananas. NOW that is delicious. Even better, toast that bread. o_O

Any peanut butter will do. I was addicted to the stuff in college, I probably made 2 peanut butter and whey smoothies a day at the little smoothie shop I used to manage.

Sadly nowadays it is banned everywhere. Bring a picture of a peanut into an elementary school and they will probably call SWAT and the FBI.

I am glad I have no known food allergies. :D:D

There was a day that I enjoyed a smooth peanut butter and brown sugar sandwich. I think it was because as a kid I would get in trouble for pulling the brown sugar formed balls out of the bag and eating them. LOL So If I could sneak some on a sandwich with peanut butter!! Found it was good that way. HAHA. I know, weird. Anybody else ever try that?
Then as I got older I thought I better trade the brown sugar in for some sliced bananas. NOW that is delicious. Even better, toast that bread. o_O

Peanut Butter and Grilled Banana Sammich Oy yeah!! I like those, I am not sure about the brown sugar though, might be a little sweet for my palate.

Banana and mayo or peanut butter sandwiches are awesome. A healthier option, do like my dad and make a peanut butter and butter sandwich lol.

Don't forget honey... God created it to go with peanut butter

Peanut butter and butter?!:eek::D
Never tried banana and mayo.
I do like a toasted tomato and mayo sandwich with some salt and pepper!
Honestly I am not a fan of mixing honey with peanut butter, I am not sure why, because I like them both just fine seperately. But, when combined it does something weird to the flavor and texture to me. I am an odd one in this area. I am not terribley picky when it comes to food, I will try just about anything once. But I am turned off by some pretty popular and common things.

My go to as a kid was two pieces of bread some mayo and cheese, I would not beable to stomach it now as my taste buds have changed. I think that is pretty normal though.

Peanut butter and butter?!:eek::D
Never tried banana and mayo.
I do like a toasted tomato and mayo sandwich with some salt and pepper!
Honestly I am not a fan of mixing honey with peanut butter, I am not sure why, because I like them both just fine seperately. But, when combined it does something weird to the flavor and texture to me. I am an odd one in this area. I am not terribley picky when it comes to food, I will try just about anything once. But I am turned off by some pretty popular and common things.

My go to as a kid was two pieces of bread some mayo and cheese, I would not beable to stomach it now as my taste buds have changed. I think that is pretty normal though.
I GOT IT!! Throwback Tuesday!!! I'll report later as to the current day taste of the peanut butter/brown sugar sandwich!!! :D Anybody with me on this!!

Back