Open for Viewing

lrv

open for viewing.
A few of you have had a preview of this little task of mine and now I need the rest of you to give it the trial run. Got final permissions tonight
Any problems you find, send me an e-mail dont use up bladeforums space for that. Its a centralized viewing place. Nothing for sale. A few grovels.
GO look.
www.Collectors-of-Schrades-R.us

It now a registered domain. Lots of storage space.

it's off to a great start Larry,

looking forward to the day when a CD(or two) will be availabe for purchase.

Del

Fantastic! Wow, I wish I had the computer/web know how to put something like that together! Larry, you make us all proud!

Phil
ps... I'll try and get a couple of really good pics for 'Phil's Corner'.

Outstanding!! It would be nice the have a link to that in a sticky here on the forum. Thanks for your time and effort.
Rick

Great work! I also think a new sticky is required, this should be at the top of the forum.

Thanks folks.
Hopefully, this is only a start of greater things to come.
TTYL
Larry.

A very good job, Larry. I have an inkling of the work you have put into this so far, and you are to be commended. Anything I have web published in my own site (not updated in a while and soon to be discontinued) you are welcome to transfer, as well as anything I have posted in pattern research here, though I am not sure how BF policy affects ownership of those posted words.

Codger :thumbup:

A great resource, especially for beginning collectors who may not know what knives the various model numbers match up with. Definitely bookmarked on my favorites. Thanks for the hard work putting the site together!

Reference is my intention. Glad you like it so for.
If you sent an email from the site i'll have you notified when updates occur.
Which will be frequent for a while.
Thanks
Larry

bringing back up to the top. Should we put a link to this in the 'Sticky', or should we make this thread a sticky???

Thanks for letting me and my knives be a small part of it, Larry.

Phil

Back