Open for Viewing

Let me echo what Hal has said:

Way cool Larry.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project. It's helped countless people and will continue to do so.

Incredible, what a great base of knowledge. I picked up my first Schrade last weekend (old US stock at the local hardware store). I just burned the whole afternoon here at work going through all of the info on the company, my boss won't thank you but I certainly do.:thumbup:

Larry, No problem, better late than never. Wow, I'm impressed at how you arranged these. Thank you for the time you take to keep this site alive, I know it is a labor of love, thank you anyway. All the best,

Scott

G'Day Scotty, Beautiful and varied collection mate,thanks for sharing.I find it uplifting to the spirit to gaze on a well put together collection that is obviously maintained and much loved as it should be. You still have a few I dont have!!! Well done! Regards and Hoo Roo Larry 303.

I think you spelled a few words wrong

Commemorative

Collectibles

Other than that the site looks good
Tons of info for sure....:thumbup:

Thanks..
I have had the site up for 2 years and no one has commented on spelling...
I am very bad at it and havent used a spell checker when making the web pages.

G'Day Larry, I'm spellbound and in awe of your site everytime I go into it & only one complaint, I use too many printing cartridges downloading!! Keep it up mate its truely appreciated no matter how its presented. Hoo Roo Larry303.

I really do depend on you all to check me out.
Please do let me know when my fingers or brain get in the way.
As for printer cartridges cant help ya there mate.
I still have 10 or 11 books/years to scan and publish.
My server disk space is still under 50% used so..
Much more yet to come..

I am very bad at it and havent used a spell checker when making the web pages.
Yeah....I rely heavily on Mozilla's spell checker my self
The funny part is I couldn't tell you a prepositional phrase from an conjunctive from a intransitive verb from a ditransitive verb
But...I can tell when something is spelled wrong and doesn't look right

Your web page has inspired me to buy an old Schrade from EBAY this week
:mad:

Hi Larry, just want to say a big THANK YOU for putting so much work into your site. Every time I visit it, it never ceases to amaze me how much valuable information you have to offer.
Being in Australia means that there's not much local knowledge that's readily available on Schrade knives and your site always helps. Although the Mrs. would debate that because it
more often than not encourages me to buy more :p
Thanks again,
Carl

Truely my pleasure.
If I can't have all the knives, its the next closest thing I could do.
Plenty yet to publish. Please keep watching.
TTYL
Larry

I keep finding more and more information in the Collector of Schrade website. I don't think I've ever dug into all of the Short Line Catalogs. They put a lot of information in those. Thanks again for all of the work you do with the site.

Hey all,
I have a feeling that as the web page grows it is becoming difficult to transverse and find info. I need some ideas on how to reorganize or index differently. In all my spare time :eek:
Thanks

Updates:
Added the Amex Presidents offer on the front page and Larry H's corner display has grown again.
TTYL
Larry

I am the recent beholder of one of the very first year issued Commemorative Duck Stamp and Schrade . It is in the wood case including the registration, which is still blank. Could someone please give me an honest price range in which to resale? In addition, to the Schrade I have a Case X X ( x x x x x ) double-blade with a red-bone(?) handle. One of the blades are broke and I'd like to get it repaired/replaced, if at all possible. Thank you for your time.

Truly & Always,

Julie

Been tinkering a little. Lined up the entries better using a table.
Added a KeenKutter and Kutmaster section with a little history. Both are related even if by marriage to the Schrade/Camillus history.

www.collectors-of-schrades-r.us.

Nice Keen Kutter info!!!
I need to get me a Tickler :thumbup:
Did they have a separate catalog for their axes and hatchets??

Back