Open Spine Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart Sheath.

leatherman

leathermoderator
Here it is! With pricing to boot (heh, I can do that here.) :)

deadeye4_zps75170342.jpg

deadeye5_zps746d9b83.jpg

90.00 plus shipping, your choice of Tan, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, or Black. Custom coloring upon request is extra. Inlays are also a possibility. :) Its a custom sheath for goodness sake! :)

Orders are taken now, payment due upon cutting leather to reduce me making more than I need to.

I will be taking orders for a week or so for this run then cutting leather. After that give me a couple of weeks to get these done as I am doing regular orders alongside these. I'm still a one man shop. :)

Thanks to all! and please send your requests via e-mail to stacy@armoralleather and/or dwayne@armoralleather add .com ;)

I'll send Stacy an E-mail in the morning to add one of these in black to my order.

Thanks for posting this Dwayne. Once I work out what I want - order will be inbound ! ;)

Still working on getting the leather ordered in for these. :) A fellow asked about a spine shot over in my thread on the Busse forum, well I finally got one. Jerry shut me down so I'll post it here. Still not really sure why Busse sheaths are off limits but its not my house.

nmfshopenspine_zps8b5092d5.jpg

Great Shot!

Sorry to hear that Dwayne, all these rules and regulations that show up out of the blue remind me of the state of our nation in general....sorry rant off.

When I get one I will definitely post it there as a "loyal" customer.

Thank you Luck. :) I appreciate it.

and I agree about the nation, its the reason I avoid the news like the plague. :p That, and my blood pressure cant take another rise.

Placed my order this morning...gotta get the color choice lined up - where do I view the color choices Tan, Medium Brown, Dark Brown?

Thanks Dwayne - another superb design! :cool:

I'll be doing these in Med Brown, Black, Dark Brown, possibly tan if I can get it to cooperate on that large area. Its notorious for going uneven on that big a sheath. But worth the effort as it looks so nice. :)

Updating, we're working on getting that leather in here for these, its been an "interesting" road getting to it. :p

I have two done, and one getting finished! :) Hopefully one of them is yours.

They're in the design phase, I'm working on some ideas for the inlay window. The nature of the open spine allows me to get a little more creative.

Hi Dwayne. I finally got my nmfsh this week. What color will go best with red/black g10? Are both snaps necessary? I think I saw one of your sheaths for a fbm dangler in another thread and it looks redish brown with a single snap but a wider angled strap.

Got mine a little while ago and she has been asking for some pants, what is the wait time on them? (prefer Black)

thanks,
C

Back