opeRATion eRATication . . . Huh??? . . . What does that mean?. . . .

Maybe all 3 companies are going to have regular offerings of some classics on their respective websites. I know there are a few - RMD, AK, Rucki, etc but maybe we will see some others. This would be nice for n00bs to the Bussekin world.

As a noob, I support this idea.
As a long-time member, I support this idea! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Bring back the SY "11" series! :)

Yes. Bring back the legends.

Dumpster Mutt
HRLM
Chopweiler
Dog Father
Battle rat
Camp Tramp

I’ve been very pleased that the greatest all-around knife of all time, The RMD has been available through the store. Hence I have 7 of them.

I think we all may be overthinking this one, seeing as we haven’t heard a peep yet from Jerry I guess we haven’t got it figured yet.

At this point I am taking ‘OpeRATion eRATication’ literally, meaning Swamp Rat will be eradicated entirely as a brand and will not survive this change.

‘Smells like the Swamp that the shop was built on’, refers to the black swamp that was said only swamp rats could live in... which was eradicated by the locals in order to be settled and built upon.

Rats have been known to gnaw on wires and tear up all kinds of stuff in order to survive. Perhaps this suggests that Swamp Rat will not survive this.

The ‘HOGs preparing for battle’ suggests that Busse Battle Grade may just become the replacement line of full tang SR-101 knives from this point forward.

‘Dog’s in it to win it’, suggests that Scrap Yard will continue to bring superior price to performance ratio with Resiprene C offerings in SR-101 that Swamp Rat was originally built on.

Rats on the Busse forum??!!!

UOuumpK.jpg

QYIgpqo.jpg

UQcFxF9.jpg

ZAxEPpX.jpg

dVwtXid.jpg

eyPNw7y.jpg

XOJO8eN.jpg

SE6JS0B.jpg

9xuvFSh.jpg

Jj5WmrO.jpg

g2t4PnS.jpg

5Eu9rmV.jpg

Sp10nOn.jpg

Jerry will get rid of all the Swamp prototypes

I got dibs on the Mischief 7, the Rat claw and the 'lil Rat Hunter

I'm tired, I've gotta work night shift all weekend, so maybe it'll get here quick

So far this thread is like “ueue” in the word Queue. I’m still trying to figure it out after all these years.

The answer is right in front of our faces, we just can’t see it.

Last edited:
So far this thread is like “ueue” in the word Queue. I’m still trying to figure it out after all these years.

The answer is right in front of our faces, we just can’t see it.

The answer is that Jerry has been in the JWB, and has forgotten how much time has passed

eRATication, as in eradicate/eradication, as in get rid of all the old Swamp Rat blanks and stock we discovered lurking around the shop.

Swamp Rat blowout sale =
opeRATion eRATication.

eRATication, as in eradicate/eradication, as in get rid of all the old Swamp Rat blanks and stock we discovered lurking around the shop.

Swamp Rat blowout sale =
opeRATion eRATication.

That would be great!
But seriously, they could tell us what's happening because this delay is causing me to lose out on other knife purchases. I have an addiction to feed Jerry, I need my new knife fix.o_O:D

Two rats = two pigs = two pigs in a blanket or two pigs in a poke. So to help clear out the shop some grab bags with 2 knives inside will be offered up

Back