opeRATion eRATication . . . Huh??? . . . What does that mean?. . . .

Maybe two Rat shops. Swamp Rat and a Mountain or maybe a Sand Rat or something.

Disclaimer: I have never guessed anything right when it comes to Jerry's shenanigans

Rat + Rat = 2 Rats, or possibly Rat part 2, which could be a play on words, one that makes me think of Hot Shots Part Duex, which makes me think Ratmandu, but we just had a Ratmandu, so maybe a Ratmanduex? Could there possibly be a back to back offering of Ratmandu’s? Or, maybe a different “du” from the swamp.... But, then the Hogs and Dogs get involved.... has there ever been a Hogmandu, or a Dogmandu? Or, maybe I just don’t know what to think anymore.

opeRATion eRATication ? ? ? ? ?

. . . . Seriously, what does that mean? ? ? ? :confused: :confused: o_O

The entire Busse Shop smells like the Swamp upon which it was built!!!!:eek:

Rats are everywhere. . . gnawing on wires. . . tearing everything up!!!!:eek:

The HOGs are preparing for battle!!!. . . . . And the Dogs are barking that they are in this to win it!!!:cool:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

opeRATion eRATication
2 or more Rats are a mischief of Rats.

The entire Busse Shop smells like the Swamp upon which it was built!!!!

Maybe a throwback steel or ResC handle?

Rats are everywhere. . . gnawing on wires. . . tearing everything up!!!!

Serrations?

The HOGs are preparing for battle!!!. . . . . And the Dogs are barking that they are in this to win it!!!

Maybe a ResC handled, Scrapyard branded version of an M9 in Infi or a Throwback steel (A2 or whatever the swamp used before SR101?) with the option for Serrations

Maybe it’s time for the Scrapyard Flying M9 or F9?

opeRATion eRATication ? ? ? ? ?

. . . . Seriously, what does that mean? ? ? ? :confused: :confused: o_O

The entire Busse Shop smells like the Swamp upon which it was built!!!!:eek:

Rats are everywhere. . . gnawing on wires. . . tearing everything up!!!!:eek:

The HOGs are preparing for battle!!!. . . . . And the Dogs are barking that they are in this to win it!!!:cool:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

OpeRATion eRATication = RAT + RAT = RATRAT spelled backwards = TARTAR = Tartare = Raw

Smells Like the Swamp is was found on = Swamp Rat founded on SR-101 Steel.

Rats are everywhere, gnawing on wires, tearing everything up = Large group of rats, called a mischief = Large Mischief = Swamp Rat Mischief 9 or M9 is gnawing on wires and tearing everything up.

HOG’s getting ready for battle = Busse Battle Grade SR-101

Dog’s in it to win it = Scrap Yard wins Price to Performance Ratio = SR-101 + Res-c

Add it all up, I’d say we are looking at the next iteration of Operation Two Weeks being OpeRATion eRATication... where everything is built with the same SR-101 the Swamp was built on.

Swamp Rat will be the main player coming out with the most releases. Busse Battle Grade and Scrap Yard SR-101 will also be featured. Everything will have the option to get it served in the raw, ie. Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut or Competition Finish!!!:eek::confused::cool::thumbsup:

First knife released as part of OpeRATion eRATication will be a raw uncoated reissue of the Swamp Rat Mischief 9 (M9) in SR-101:thumbsup::eek::eek::D

Last edited:
Come on Jerry we don't need a flashy post with all the specs just close one eye and two finger tap it out bro!

Last edited:
Money burning a hole in my pocket..........Might have to go buy a new gun with it since there are no new knives to buy.......

I've been waiting up for JohnTheTexican to post his War Boar for sale. Stumbled over here by accident and was surprised this thread was still going. You all didn't check the Busse website and see the four hour Custom Shop limited time reopening yesterday? Was I the only one? Limit two orders per customer. I ordered a CS TGULB and V14. Can't wait to get those bad boys! Still have no idea how that was what the clues were leading us to...

I've been waiting up for JohnTheTexican to post his War Boar for sale. Stumbled over here by accident and was surprised this thread was still going. You all didn't check the Busse website and see the four hour Custom Shop limited time reopening yesterday? Was I the only one? Limit two orders per customer. I ordered a CS TGULB and V14. Can't wait to get those bad boys! Still have no idea how that was what the clues were leading us to...

Oh you evil, evil man....and yes, like an educated but drawn moth, I did have to check.

Back