opinions on 360 knife??...

anybody know how strong that lock is? i'm not sure how strong it is at the pivot point (i know it's not for going up against Arnie, just curious)...

It's stronger than you might imagine, and would certainly go up against "Arnie" if he wasn't carrying an assault weapon all the time!

The liner, unlike most folding liner locks where the liner may not fully catch the blade edge, actually extends beyond each side of the entire bottom of the ATS-34 blade for a lock up strong enough to take most anything. The knife itself 6061-T6 Aluminum would probably fail a heavy duty sideways slam with a sledge hammer, but that doesn't happen often when you're holding a knife in your hands.

Bottom line - more secure than your average liner lock, and can't accidentally be closed as the short body half swings around to completely enclose the mechanism, eliminating the change of a wayward finger depressing the liner by mistake.

Any questions, put 'em in writing! (just kidding!)

BarnZ
cool.gif

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list at our web site.<p> http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

ooooohhhhh....
aaaaaahhhhh...
now i've gotta get me one of these. would be excellent to have on my labcoat at work and clinicals, yes? i'm thinking silver or blue.

Back