Oppinions?

Well, looks like my wife's military unit will be activated to go to a large sandy area within the week. She needs a knife. Originally we looked at a Strider AR and a Sebenza, but people are recomending a fixed blade so now we are looking at that.

I'm looking for recomendation on what would make a good choice. She is more of a fan of the spear point blade rather then the tanto, and she doesn't want anything to large for her to comfortably carry. She's 5'5", wants to cary it vertically on her LBE with the handle down. I was thinking something like the EB-LS maybe?

Also, where is a good place to get one of these....quick! Can they be ordered direct from Strider? As college students we can't afford to just buy one now untill we get the final word that she is going, so once we find out we may only have 3-5 days before she needs to report so we would probably need to have one Fed-Exed here.

Well, I look forward to hearing your suggestions. Thanks.

I would start with an MFS.
They are one of our least expensive models and a great knife.
They come ready to mount as you describe.

We have a few in stock. 760.471.8277.

Never thought about my wife deploying....Thanks for your family’s commitment.

m

Thanks for the reply. After looking at that knife, that does look like a good choice. Is the sheath for those the nylon cloth sheath like the larger models or is it Kydex like they show with the MFS on www.bladeart.com? Thanks again.

Back