Orange CTS XHP Para 3

saw that this should be coming out on the 2018 list but there is no indication of when! As a Tennessee cold fan this needs to be my next knife! Any idea when it’ll be dropping and if there is a wait list to get on?

saw that this should be coming out on the 2018 list but there is no indication of when! As a Tennessee cold fan this needs to be my next knife! Any idea when it’ll be dropping and if there is a wait list to get on?

Should be within the next 30 days.

On Aug 29th MattM68 said "I emailed Jeff from CS about them. He said they should be out “in the next month or two“."
About Para3 CTS-XHP Stonewashed Blade Orange G-10 Cutlery Shoppe (USA)

Is it just a PM3 or is the big brother in the works too? I’ve always said I thought the Orange DLC Paramilitary 2 was the sexiest sprint yet. Orange and stonewashed may change that!

On Aug 29th MattM68 said "I emailed Jeff from CS about them. He said they should be out “in the next month or two“."
About Para3 CTS-XHP Stonewashed Blade Orange G-10 Cutlery Shoppe (USA)
Thanks for the heads up. Gonna go ahead and set money aside for this one. Don’t wanna miss out. Do any of you have specific experience with scoring exclusives through Cutlery Shoppe? Like how to find out ASAP and if there is a waitlist or preorder option at any point? I’m a newbie to sprints and the like. I honestly thought they were out of price range from seeing how much they go for on the exchange until I realized people were jacking up the prices.

Thanks for the heads up. Gonna go ahead and set money aside for this one. Don’t wanna miss out. Do any of you have specific experience with scoring exclusives through Cutlery Shoppe? Like how to find out ASAP and if there is a waitlist or preorder option at any point? I’m a newbie to sprints and the like. I honestly thought they were out of price range from seeing how much they go for on the exchange until I realized people were jacking up the prices.
They might post on ig or fb. Sometimes they are silent on releases and it might just pop up on their website over night. I have seen them do preorders but usually only after Spyderco has shipped the knives to them. Best bet is to just check their Spydie listings on their website a couple times a day. Also follow a few forum threads on the knife people might post in them when it's available for sale and if you're quick enough you can get one that way. Good luck

I believe they should be available later this month. Spyderco does a nice Stonewash.

Back