Orange CTS XHP Para 3

Geez the DLC went really fast today. 90 seconds! Happy I was able to get one. Glad to see cutlery shoppe is looking into making more of these!

This Orange dlc is my new fav para 3, I like it more than my green REC para great color combo Cutlery Shoppe:thumbsup:

I think right now CS is turning out the best selection of dealer exclusives overall, S90V, XHP, HAP40 etc...I just wish they weren’t orange!

Keep turning out these models and I’ll keep buying rit dye and aftermarket scales!

I think right now CS is turning out the best selection of dealer exclusives overall, S90V, XHP, HAP40 etc...I just wish they weren’t orange!

Keep turning out these models and I’ll keep buying rit dye and aftermarket scales!

I agree, except for the part about color...the orange scales are my favorite part!

I'll buy your orange scales, that's the best part about the CS exclusives.

I never thought I’d like an orange knife until I got the CS LW Manix and Native in s90v. I work in the tree and landscape industry and the color is perfect for locating in the browns and greens of the outdoors. Plus the s90v is a great steel for my needs in the field. After carrying my LW Native everyday all year I misplaced/ lost it 2 days before the Para3 showed up at my door. I like the Para 3 but it’s a bit heavy for its size, IMO. Needless to say I now have to use the money I had socked away for a salt Native and buy another CS Native before they are gone. I’m really liking the orange of the G-10 on the new Para3. Mine came with a bit of lock stick, we’ll see if it gets better or not. I’m not into taking brand new knives apart so I don’t know. Anyways here’s a pic

eYF0Ow0h.jpg

Back