Photos Orange Sprint Spyderhawk :Prepared To Work ! (Pic Heavy)

:) Just received today and she has already bit my middle finger tip and right thru some of the fingernail ,too . :eek:

I was trying to tighten down the zip ties, when that space where the serrations show ,with the knife closed, must have opened up just enough to chew on my finger. :(:thumbsdown:

Note professional bandaging accomplished using only my left hand .:rolleyes:

I've got the Orange Sprint Run Spyderhawk but I'm still using my Yellow handled, SE unit and I have used it for quite some time. When people actually use the Spyderhawk and especially for lawn & garden work they quickly discover that it's a great tool for those types of jobs. I'm sorry that most people only view the Spyderhawk as some kind of a martial arts piece>> because that's really far from the truth. Oh it can most certainly be used in that area but the Spyderhawk is also a great utility knife for a wide range of cutting chores.

The Serrated/Spyderedged version is far more useful than the plain edged version. Just get one and start using it and you'll see what I mean.

I've got the Orange Sprint Run Spyderhawk but I'm still using my Yellow handled, SE unit and I have used it for quite some time. When people actually use the Spyderhawk and especially for lawn & garden work they quickly discover that it's a great tool for those types of jobs. I'm sorry that most people only view the Spyderhawk as some kind of a martial arts piece>> because that's really far from the truth. Oh it can most certainly be used in that area but the Spyderhawk is also a great utility knife for a wide range of cutting chores.

The Serrated/Spyderedged version is far more useful than the plain edged version. Just get one and start using it and you'll see what I mean.
:) My main intended purpose is for a utility and emergency knife to take to the ocean / beach . Most of my knives are too heavy and not nearly so stainless for low maintenance in salt water . My only other H1 is the Warrior, which might work as a dive knife , but could cause alarm on the beach .

The Spyderhawk could probably be some use for SD , but it's not ideal for that purpose . The CS Black Talon 2 is a much better choice for SD . Either would excel as an emergency line , rope , belt cutter . But the Talon is XHP , fairly stainless , but not like H1; and not very low profile for vacation carry in swimwear .

Spyderhawk is very lightweight and carries easy clipped in a pocket or IWB of light shorts or swim trunks . Perfect for carefree ocean water sports , sailing , fishing or just bumming on the beach . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What did you wrap your fob with?
:) "self fusing silicone tape" . Only sticks to it's self by some chemical magic . No adhesive involved (or needing removal if you want to take off the tape ,you just cut it off ) .

It can be used to make waterproof wrap for outdoor or underground electrical splices . Can seal pipe and hose leaks . Wrap handles , etc .

It is silicone rubber , so it gives a nice soft rubbery grip . It's not a very strong or permanent wrap if used on anything like throwing knives . It cuts fairly easy but also is simple to reinforce with more wrap or just redo .

I love the stuff even more than duct tape and use it everywhere . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back