Order List 2020

If anyone is interested in ordering a knife for this year, order soon. I’ll be placing what will probably be my last order of steel in a couple weeks.

If anyone is interested in ordering a knife for this year, order soon. I’ll be placing what will probably be my last order of steel in a couple weeks.

I’ll be replacing an order soon. I’ll shoot you an email sometime this weekend or Monday

Heat treating today. First O1, then stainless. Going to be a long day in the shop, but I’m enjoying hearing the rain on the roof. Hope it doesn’t put me to sleep!

Enjoy the simple things in life. I enjoy hearing the rain in the top of my camper when I camp, cool sound. Just do not fall asleep with the oven on....unless there is a few hour cycles for the heat treat...just make sure the alarm is set loudly. :D

Heat treating today, gives me time to think about the future of JK Knives. I’m currently still deciding whether to renew my forum in January, lack of incoming orders say I shouldn’t, but I’m stubborn.

I’ve had my eye on the Belt Hawk for a while now. I will be ordering one from you after January.
At this time I’m about 80% sure I won’t be renewing the forum next year, so keep my email on hand. Orders are not coming in, and there are so few posts anymore, I don’t think I can justify it.
I keep hoping that things change soon, I don’t want to close it all down.

Back