Order List 2021

This sub zero (without wind chill) is really slowing making knives! Hope everyone will be patient.

Alright John I decided. Regular bluegill o1 with osage scales, blue liners and 2 x red mosaic pins is my order. I was debating on stainless but I love the shit out of all my jk collection patina. I think the only stainless I have is that natural micarta mini cleaver

Hope the weather this past week is better for you than last week John, it got much warmer down south and I finally got my internet back, using my phone is a pain so I'm happy

Hope the weather this past week is better for you than last week John, it got much warmer down south and I finally got my internet back, using my phone is a pain so I'm happy
It’s been good this week, going to be around 50 Saturday, good next week too. Should have your knife ready by Wednesday.
Looks like we may be cooking out Saturday, it’s Hayley’s 18th birthday.

I paid for my April order ahead of time. I will be super busy the first 2 weeks of april.

I have the stretched bluegill in black micarta scales, red liners, O1 with red mosaics and it is beautiful. Regular bluegill in O1, osage scales, blue liners(light blue wink wink) and red mosaics will be incredible. It might replace my mini Potawatomi I have had in my pocket every day since 2018.

Back