Order List 2021

Email sent, I think I want to get a few blanks made to put handles onto of some of your less common patterns, at least recent. Definitely need to try and get a bulldog at least.

I am so excited to be on a list! I have not had a new knife made for myself in a long time. Usually just second handers.

Bill

I am so excited to be on a list! I have not had a new knife made for myself in a long time. Usually just second handers.

Bill
I'm curious as to what's this going to be like....

Bill
My Rule#9 is my second most used knife. The XL is really special, you will most certainly enjoy it.

Send the cost for mine brother. I did not bail on you just been slammed. If we can't match I'll do natural micarta with 1/4" brass pins.

Updated, I hope everyone will be patient, I’m moving slowly, can’t stand for long my legs are acting up again, taking lots of breaks.

Updated, I hope everyone will be patient, I’m moving slowly, can’t stand for long my legs are acting up again, taking lots of breaks.
Don't hurt yourself.... make sure you enjoy the Summer, and life.

JK Knives JK Knives were you out away from the recent storms?

I saw that some were close this last weekend, I was thinking

Seems like things are slow all over. I'm on another forum and it's been dead as well, not even a lot of WTS.

I hate to admit it but I have withdrawn a LOT and have little desire to communicate or put myself out at all. I only talk to very close family and when I have to- coworkers.

Seems to be something in the air. Selling off most of my things, just moving towards being a much smaller footprint in all ways.

Bill

You sound like me, the only people I talk to is my family. I don’t go anywhere anymore.
I hate to admit it but I have withdrawn a LOT and have little desire to communicate or put myself out at all. I only talk to very close family and when I have to- coworkers.

Seems to be something in the air. Selling off most of my things, just moving towards being a much smaller footprint in all ways.

Bill

It is hitting me more and more. It is not that crowds make me uncomfortable or intimidate me. I just look in peoples eyes and realize I have nothing in common with most people. And I am really tired of listening to their bitching. ;) I just do not need people anymore. Used to be interesting to discuss ideas and opinions, now I realize I have NO need to open their minds or opinions.

Bill

Back