Order List 2021

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Email sent, I think I want to get a few blanks made to put handles onto of some of your less common patterns, at least recent. Definitely need to try and get a bulldog at least.

lmalterna

Gold Member
I am so excited to be on a list! I have not had a new knife made for myself in a long time. Usually just second handers.

Bill

greatscoot

Some other kind of crazy.
Gold Member
I am so excited to be on a list! I have not had a new knife made for myself in a long time. Usually just second handers.

Bill
My Rule#9 is my second most used knife. The XL is really special, you will most certainly enjoy it.

Simplejack

Send the cost for mine brother. I did not bail on you just been slammed. If we can't match I'll do natural micarta with 1/4" brass pins.

Simplejack

John I have been working and I apologize with. My order. I thought you received the pics

JK Knives

Updated, I hope everyone will be patient, I’m moving slowly, can’t stand for long my legs are acting up again, taking lots of breaks.

JK Knives

First time I have not had to order any materials, feels funny.

greatscoot

Some other kind of crazy.
Gold Member
Seems like things are slow all over. I'm on another forum and it's been dead as well, not even a lot of WTS.

lmalterna

Gold Member
I hate to admit it but I have withdrawn a LOT and have little desire to communicate or put myself out at all. I only talk to very close family and when I have to- coworkers.

Seems to be something in the air. Selling off most of my things, just moving towards being a much smaller footprint in all ways.

Bill

JK Knives

You sound like me, the only people I talk to is my family. I don’t go anywhere anymore.
I hate to admit it but I have withdrawn a LOT and have little desire to communicate or put myself out at all. I only talk to very close family and when I have to- coworkers.

Seems to be something in the air. Selling off most of my things, just moving towards being a much smaller footprint in all ways.

Bill

lmalterna

Gold Member
It is hitting me more and more. It is not that crowds make me uncomfortable or intimidate me. I just look in peoples eyes and realize I have nothing in common with most people. And I am really tired of listening to their bitching. ;) I just do not need people anymore. Used to be interesting to discuss ideas and opinions, now I realize I have NO need to open their minds or opinions.

Bill