Order of KAI sign-up thread - OPEN SIGN-UP

Officially joining the fray guys.
Point list is post # 168

I'd like to request number 521 if available. And I agree to the Kode of Konduct

I'd like #1824 please. I have plenty of points just from posts, Plat membership, and 6 years military service. I also own some ZT's and Shuns.

Greetings fellow knife-aholics... I have calculated my points (74) and am happy to play nice, so, how about Order of Kai #1986?

Really impressed fan of Kai/Kershaw/ZeroTolerance knives!

Posting my picture of my (so far) kershaw/ZT collection because I am not too sure how many points it is yet. Could someone do the math for me? I'm not too wonderful with math. :p

ZTnamed_zpsda5e15cc.jpg

Keep chatting in this sub forum to get your 50 posts ill spot you a point if you need it if the janitors allow me to

Great! Thank you. Maybe I should do a in depth review of the ZT 0560 and 0550 and the differences because I keep hearing/reading a lot about people not being sure of the differences between those two.

I want to join! Point thread post #194!! If i could have #0350 that would be nice!

I agree to follow the “Kode of Konduct” and want to join the Order of KAI ASAP! I have 16.5 pts and my points post number is 200.
I request number 1775.

This will be moved to General it looks like, will also get you guys above added to the new list when it gets moved.

Bare Minimum Requirements:
- Own 1 Kershaw, 1 ZT or 1 Shun knife - See pics below and in pics thread.
- Have at least 50 Post in the Kershaw Sub-Forum - 96 posts.
- Follow the Kode of Konduct. - Roger that.
- Score 12 points - 228 points (see below).

Score 12 points:
1 point for every 4 Kershaws owned. - 12 points - Not needed.
1 point for every 1 ZT owned. - 2 points - Not needed.
1 point for every year of BF membership. - 13 points
1 point for every 200 posts. - 197 points
1 point for every 50 posts of value in the Kershaw section. Click your name at top of screen, select the "post area" tab. ( “Ok”,”cool”,”” are not of value) - 1 point.
2 points for a gold BF membership. - 2 points.
1 point for attending Kershaw events (Blade, SHOT, etc.) - 1 point.

I want to be a disciple under the Rule of KAI. My post count is 96. My Points Thread post is #201. I agree to the Kode of Konduct. I'd like to request #whateveryou'llgiveme.

These pictures are also in the Points thread, post #201.

P1030042.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

P1020808.jpg

Back