Order of the Canoe

Here is a China buck Canoe still sealed up in the package with another little knife.
BIVTQ0u.jpg

Actually I prefer using a kayak when I'm on the water.... oh wait.... this is not paddling.com?.... oops!.... wrong board.... :confused:

Well a couple of folks beat me to it with this brand.... but its the only canoe I have.... but I'm the first to pair it up with a folding rule....
a Schrade I*XL Wostenholm made in 1981.
4jpohw9BuD_98pAPWC-asN_xFkf3SFSSiOaS4GxXukdnakmJwf5uV-wzAF2FomY-wRISfUD2WWwZXLO7pLATPBTOz0qEWAtNZSPaFJcJO3REdHtR-ov1XO5DjC0W_auqAzfBcuERXkNEREFgolnXp3sKfHxttAPaUZOWwaBesWCfiZYvwKz3hzB6jpIe2SHML_nD9mJU8O5xBWx27JlUgsFy7Lz0FvqBb5kOcVz8wH8-OHHk_WJNMEeU6lzpgM5svnT2w8Ix6kxganmlMb30EhFOAqX4Zbdk1voJj9AMMoL6lzsYUGlLl2b5NAtZDMpy9hD8T8ezsEOh9oQeIGoEhd9OT62z0jGtoisC_eEsjEUJp6oiI3qA5ZZPptIHy4SM4-Q81fG5iY4pdT5xeN99xwFd6Nf-0b0oBkX5xoavmvn1AqIcd3DS_bmuelCWe9IYQe2o2zUbl0HzY1flJcRrcagVhM63f5_N8Qv_b-JEm1Sqyc9kXCCj8uQxHbHZu9vHaIVzWfYFV02jQpJYs2Jv16Mkt6i5Io4nwfmruMQBHgyH7dtP7xUZNMBRw4fptQk3AZUh_gEnK7UpUCtjfXB9EShFS_a4gbqcTwb9mgPRhuw3xKhIcWbgMVkq5R02NO6QKOHDpnFNdRqaggpsJ_e0uizccdYT5rc3bb0=w1063-h797-no

’til later….
KAW

"Everlasting Sharp" means…. never having a dull moment. :cool:

My Northwoods, bought s/hand from here, a truly gorgeous well made twin-bladed folder...........one that reminds me in particular, that USA makers reinvested and retooled - and Sheffield didn't...

Northwoods%20Canoe.jpg

I think I've posted individual pics of almost all of my canoes in this thread. I've always wanted to get a group shot of them, and finally did so a couple of days ago. I built a little multi-level platform/altar/shrine/drydock for the canoes I currently have and came up with this shot:
RJmuKTj.jpg

Here are a couple of "close-ups", two rows at a time:
Top two rows:
zwJKzBe.jpg

Bottom two rows:
lIdlcNj.jpg

- GT

I think I've posted individual pics of almost all of my canoes in this thread. I've always wanted to get a group shot of them, and finally did so a couple of days ago. I built a little multi-level platform/altar/shrine/drydock for the canoes I currently have and came up with this shot:
RJmuKTj.jpg

Top two rows:
zwJKzBe.jpg

Bottom two rows:
lIdlcNj.jpg

- GT
Great pics GT! That's quite a collection! I've just recently began to appreciate the Canoe pattern. Thanks for sharing! -Lance

RJmuKTj.jpg

Top two rows:
zwJKzBe.jpg

Bottom two rows:
lIdlcNj.jpg

- GT
Wow! That is a boatload of canoes!

,,,Mike in Canada

Back