Order on the way....

Well, this is my first order. After much research, thought and recommendations the order began as only an M43. However, not realizing Kukri fever has so contagious, I've obviously caught it as the order now includes a CAK and a TTC. One side of my brain says "they are dissimilar", the other side disagrees and sees a different beauty between them. We shall see. My next, at least I believe, will be either a 21" Gelbu Special, 20" Kobra, 20" Sirupati or perhaps even a Hanuman. That of course depends on what other temptations cross my path beforehand. As you all know already, I have to thank the most gracious Yangdu for taking the time to teach, help, pick out certain choices and mostly be so understanding. I don't believe there are many like her with such a heart. In fact she's probably one of a kind.
J

Grats BB! You did well and your right about Yangdu! We dont call her Aunti for nothing:thumbup: So you jumped right in the shark tank with three nice blades. Id say youll be a regular addict like the rest of us in a couple of days. The 20-21 inch'er are some of my favorites. You're in for a treat there. Might as well add Chitlangi to your list.

Grats BB! You did well and your right about Yangdu! We dont call her Aunti for nothing:thumbup: So you jumped right in the shark tank with three nice blades. Id say youll be a regular addict like the rest of us in a couple of days. The 20-21 inch'er are some of my favorites. You're in for a treat there. Might as well add Chitlangi to your list.

Yes ndoghouse, I've been eying the Chitlangi as well. I can unequivocally state, I'm worse than a kid in a candy store. I will most likely end up in the dog house as well before all the dust settles.

Congrats man! Those are all fine blades. I have a 20" Kobra that I got mainly as a show piece, since I'm not a martial artist. However, it has come in handy more than a few times for clearing gardens and trees of the invasive Mile-a-minute vines, which can grow at scary rates of up to 6" per day...The size and shape of the blade really help get through the lighter brush, while easily dispatching 3-4" thick vines. It's an awesome knife, but for me it fits one of 2 roles: a weapon, or a Nepali machete :)

Yes ndoghouse, I've been eying the Chitlangi as well. I can unequivocally state, I'm worse than a kid in a candy store. I will most likely end up in the dog house as well before all the dust settles.

Well get it all done before the dust settles. Nothing like being obscured by clouds while the Khuks roll in. I mean trouble is trouble so no sense spreading out the beatings:D

Yes. Anyway, I believe it to be true: It's easier to beg for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

Greetings
I could not stop laughing after reading Your post.
3 weeks ago I also got kukri fever and order 18" WWII . 2 days later after browsing HI inventory I got an idea --BAS is also
very nice and from idea to credit card is very short distance and I have second order on the way .This is not the end .
Couple days later while browsing blems---nice 17" AK and like before next order on the way.
Now I'm thinking about Sirupati, Kobra, M43 and maybe Gelbu Special.
Friends told me to take double aspirin to put down the fever.
Greetings

Your the normal one, your friends have not seen the light. Let them take the aspirin.

Carry on, your fine.

Glad to know I have company with similar tastes. Unless others input has influence, I'm more than likely going with the Gelbu Special next however, the Kobra isn't out of the running. BTW, I'm up to three aspirin, they don't work and a shot of whiskey just makes things worse!

Whiskey make shoping easier.To go deeper into similar
tastes---do You like irish whiskey

The irish got their own whiskey now? When did that happen. Who knew?

Just made nice shot of irish whiskey for Irish Polish
meeting in the HI Forum and wish You happy
shoping

Just made nice shot of irish whiskey for Irish Polish
meeting in the HI Forum and wish You happy
shoping

As the Irish would say and of course they are never short on words, especially related to drink..
"It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow
than to spend tonight like there’s no money!"

As the Irish would say and of course they are never short on words, especially related to drink..
"It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow
than to spend tonight like there’s no money!"
I recall a saying by the Fabulous Furry Freek Brothers that goes something like this:
Times with money and no Khukuris is way worse than times with no money and plenty of Khukuris.

0889083c04c48e69c14b25b5db81d7ea

Irish Whiskey and Guinness is good for you! :thumbup:

120983699b61c434541e49c71cdc6717

And a 21" Single Fuller Chitlangi never hurts! Feed the addiction!!!

An Irish friend of mine owned a pub with a sign at the head of the bar which read "God created whiskey to prevent the Irish from conquering the world."

And....ndog.....hate to be the one to tell you this, but that is rubbing alcohol and not Old Bushmill....Bushmill comes in a GLASS bottle, so that you are not taken advantage of, again....

Jameson's for me please. If Polish, pass the Krupnik. That stuff is nectar of the gods, figuratively speaking of course. ;^ )

Back