order status and projects

Website upgrade is doing fine- the new content management system is up and running and now making the changes and tuning it will be easier.

There's still some.... issues with layout and handling photos, but it's all there.

I've gotten the email sorted out and have emailed MOST everyone with an order an update, if i haven't gotten to you yet, it's just me spacing out my email load so I can set my weekly alarms in the mail application.

All of which really hurt my work accomplishment level today, but I still have a bit of achey skin and a fair amount of peeling going on from the flare up last weekend. (torched my right hand and arm a bit, mostly 1st, some patchy blisters)

Awww, it's not that bad. just hurty and scratchy. Going to be fun growing my arm hair back :D

you get mail?

Dude, I know- sierra has one for her purse/BOE, and one for her belt, and another under her pillow.... Jess has a purse knife, and a necker... blanche has a necker (until I finish something else) and even debbie, the 16 year old, has a purse knife.

I'm amazed I sell anything some days.

Last edited:
well, the new website is coming along, and I've got 4 large blades that are orders all heat treated and getting handles, another 9 more or less regular size knives on the handling bench.

There's a mammoth game knife that's almost done- at last- it's hard to predict how a given piece of mammoth ivory is going to behave.

I am REDOING a wharncliffe because I messed a blade up badly :(

pile of knives going off for photos shortly, and I'm hoping to get another 5 orders finished this week/weekend depnding on how intense the camping trip gets. I have a lot of orders that are just....close.

Thank's for the Update Koyote, I know you are Busy "Sound's like you got lot's of Order's, When Is your Camping Trip and where are you going ? Well anyway Enjoy your Camping Trip,

Kenny

oh, yours are just going in the mail tomorrow, they're done :D

Now that Is some Good New's ! I cant wait to see these up close and In Hand, You did an Excellent Job on the Knive's, I'll be waiting on the Mail Man, Thank's for the Shipping Update, Take Care !

Kenny

Your wharnie is getting pretty close. Right now my bottle neck is handle work, I have 18 heat treated blades, yikes.

In fac,t the bone scales are all soaked up now that I've checked my timer. which is sweet

Last edited:
Christof --

I know yer busy, but if you get a chance, can you update the first post--the one with the status of the projects?

Thanks!

I'll update the board soon, right now I have to get ready, going offline around 3pm for today until sunday morning sometime- cub scout camping trip.

I had a fantastic week, and everyone has gotten progress on the knives. Hawkman, you'll get photos next week (no time right now) but I definitely got a good proportion on the drop edge of the wharnie.

Thank you so much for the update :) My mouth is watering just thinking about it . And Im just excited to see the work of art that koyote girl makes for the blade . I really love that little ladies work . :thumbup:

I had a busy day dealing with federal paperwork for a friend- on columbus day!?!?!?! and I didn't get the photos up that I wanted to.

I've got a couple new orders in and a couple more started. and I need to write a detailed post for that.

Okay, whatever I'm working on except sheath finishing I'm not working on right now. Including shipping. Once thye post office has power, the winds get below 50MPH, and the rain slows down to less than 2 nches every 16 hours, I'll get everything moving again.

Holy crap, we've lost two trees on my block already, and I'm taking shop damage. Nothing that will put me down for more than 2 hours of cleanup, but I'm battened down until tomorrow sometime.

Back