Ordered my first....

A 4.1 2nd. My stomach dropped a little because the most I've ever spent before this was about $120. Now the waiting game begins :/

Congratulations, money well spent. You will be very happy:thumbup:

Welcome to your new addition!! Congrats!

Get the knife, do a review or start a thread, take some pictures and ask Silver for a Survivor! number.

A 4.1 2nd. My stomach dropped a little because the most I've ever spent before this was about $120. Now the waiting game begins :/

Congrats on the purchase :thumbup:

And yes, the waiting sucks, but pretty much everybody here is waiting on something (or several) as well, so know that we sympathize. But a lot of us have taken to waiting because we are always pleased with the end-result. And if you have buyer's remorse, you will very likely be able to recoup your funds on the secondary market, so no worries! You may even get your knife (depending on the particular steel choice and scale + sheath combination) before others who ordered before you and suddenly find yourself a target of envy :p

Please post pics when your knife arrives. The online community of S!K fans is relatively small and we don't hear about the majority of knives being shipped out so it is hard for us to gauge how slow or fast production is running without feedback from customers whose orders have been filled.

Finally, welcome!

Congrats! Once you get it in hand you won't regret it. The problem you'll run into is your taste in knives will never go below $200 now :)

Take it from me, murdered... that 4.1 will be worth whatever wait time it ends up being.

(I have one. It's all that.)

Take it from me, murdered... that 4.1 will be worth whatever wait time it ends up being.

(I have one. It's all that.)

Don't you have the only one that's in the wild still? It's been 135 days since I ordered my F2. It's one day closer to getting it I guess..lol

^^^I believe so. I'm looking forward to these landing for you guys!

I know brother. Like seeing the pics of yours but it makes me want mine more..lol. There are a bunch of us that check our emails daily looking for that shipping notice.

I'm waiting on 8, definitely understand the pain of it. After having a few, it's definitely worth it. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Woohoo! Way to go with your first GSO!

I know exactly what you mean about the price jump. I spent my teens using absolute garbage knives. When I stepped up to quality production knives it seemed like quite a price bump and then a bigger hike when I found my way to midtechs or craft knives with super steels and a much higher attention to detail. I've found it to be worth it and I hope you do too!

Back