Ordering customization Leatherman Wave

Yo Mama

Gold Member
I'm a big Leatherman fan, some may already know. I thought I was done, but alas the customization feature with a discount I get makes it very appealing to personalize a Wave for the collection.

I'm going to have my 3 kids faces on one side of the blade, my Wife's on the other, and on the handles my dog in the snow. The create feature on the website is addicting, and according to Leatherman will be what it actually looks like.

Anyone order a customized Leatherman and wants to share their experience it will help me wait the 1 to 2 week time to ship!

I hope that everything goes well.
Maybe nobody replied because nobody had experience getting a customized Leatherman. Hopefully you can edify us with your experience afterward.

I hope that everything goes well.
Maybe nobody replied because nobody had experience getting a customized Leatherman. Hopefully you can edify us with your experience afterward.

I plan to, and hoping it's all I think it will be

Ok, got the Wave, after UPS lost it for a few hours, glad they found it!

Order time to my doorstep, including shipping: 8 days , meaning it took them little time for the engraving compared to ordering without

I'm impressed, it looks great and the engraving has a quality image for all of the surfaces I ordered. In the light it has a different look, somewhat shiny in reflection.

Now for the pics!

dXO6IM4.jpg

tFtiBWA.jpg

Ekox3sF.jpg

And a bonus video:

Back