Orders

Jarrett Fleming

As of today my books are closed. I have to start preparing for an upcoming show.
For those of you still waiting on knives I am almost caught up on orders and hope to knock the rest of them out in the next batch!

I'm pretty sure I'm on the books...if not let me know...I may have to get one of the available ones!

Last edited:
When will the books reopen? Would love to get on the list to get my first Fleming knife!

Not yet. I'm considering doing a wish list and notifying people when something they're looking for is coming up instead of doing full on custom orders again.

Not quite the proper thread: looking for a comparison (preferably with pics) of the edc and the edc 2nd version (I believe it has 1/8” more in handle length?)

I don't have them on hand to take pics. I doubt anyone has a pair yet because I haven't made many of the 2nd version. I'll include a few in an upcoming batch.

Not yet. I'm considering doing a wish list and notifying people when something they're looking for is coming up instead of doing full on custom orders again.
That sounds good Jarrett! I keep a running wish list of your work in my head. I’ll keep a lookout for your post should it come to a wishlist!

I need to post up a pic of the absolutely most beautiful Lycosa and perhaps the nicest Fleming ever made.

Back