OREGON KNIFE SHOW 2019

I remember all that sweet peach seed goodness you scored My Friend!:cool:
That lockback is extra sweet!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
Dave

I put this show on my bucket list a few years ago so this year I timed a visit with my daughter who lives in Beaverton so I can attend. We will both be there on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting Charlie, Barry and other porch members!
I’m from Beaverton/ Hillsboro also :thumbsup:
Going to try and make it again this year and what a great Show !!!!

Hope to see everyone who comes!! You won't regret it, as there will be lots to see, even if you don't buy anything!! (good luck not buying!!:D)
I'll be right next to Barry!! Tables U-2 and U-3!
Charlie, will you have that fantastic Empire knife display at your table?

Wow! Yes Charlie that Empire display is amazing- what an amazing amount of work sourcing and investigating to build something like that up, it's not as though Empires are that easily available.

Charlie I am not too sure if I have seen that Schrade Forest Champion before? Stunning - as are the adjoining Shrades with it!

Wow! Yes Charlie that Empire display is amazing- what an amazing amount of work sourcing and investigating to build something like that up, it's not as though Empires are that easily available.

Charlie I am not too sure if I have seen that Schrade Forest Champion before? Stunning - as are the adjoining Shrades with it!

I might have posted it when I first got it, Duncan. You won't see too many of them!!
I couldn't find it in a catalog, but several knowledgeable collectors agree/affirm it is a real Schrade.

C'mon to Oregon and see the amazing beaver!
oP5xaES.jpg

Looking forward to it :thumbsup:
I don't know what anyone looks like but I am pretty easy to pick out at the moment. I'll be in town that Friday evening and at the show on Saturday. If libations commence on Friday, let me know where and I'll come buy you all a round (I'll need to leave town Saturday afternoon so that will be my only opportunity).
Passport.jpg

Looking forward to it :thumbsup:
I don't know what anyone looks like but I am pretty easy to pick out at the moment. I'll be in town that Friday evening and at the show on Saturday. If libations commence on Friday, let me know where and I'll come buy you all a round (I'll need to leave town Saturday afternoon so that will be my only opportunity).
View attachment 1103710

There are some excellent brew pubs in Eugene. I went to the Hop Valley brewery after the knife show last year and I would recommend it. Great food, great beverages, a lot of beers on tap that you won't necessarily see in regular distribution. There is also the Ninkasi, Oakshire, Coldfire, and many other breweries as well. Other than that, I am not too familiar with the scene down there, I live about an hour away so don't go down all that frequently.

That said, I am going to do my best to make it Saturday. My daughter's soccer season has started and she likely has a game that day, fingers crossed that it is either an early game or a late game.

There are some excellent brew pubs in Eugene. I went to the Hop Valley brewery after the knife show last year and I would recommend it. Great food, great beverages, a lot of beers on tap that you won't necessarily see in regular distribution. There is also the Ninkasi, Oakshire, Coldfire, and many other breweries as well. Other than that, I am not too familiar with the scene down there, I live about an hour away so don't go down all that frequently.

That said, I am going to do my best to make it Saturday. My daughter's soccer season has started and she likely has a game that day, fingers crossed that it is either an early game or a late game.
No shortage of amazing beer in the North West :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: My favorite beer in the world is only made and sold up there...Mac n Jacks amber. I got all hooked when I was working in Seattle for a while but they don't distribute (at least they didn't before) outside of the area.
Hope to see you Saturday!

Back