OREGON KNIFE SHOW 2019

No shortage of amazing beer in the North West :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: My favorite beer in the world is only made and sold up there...Mac n Jacks amber. I got all hooked when I was working in Seattle for a while but they don't distribute (at least they didn't before) outside of the area.
Hope to see you Saturday!

I love Mac N Jack's African Amber! I actually hadn't thought about it in years since I haven't seen it since I left Seattle back in 2010. That was my go to beer at any bar that had it.

I love Mac N Jack's African Amber! I actually hadn't thought about it in years since I haven't seen it since I left Seattle back in 2010. That was my go to beer at any bar that had it.
I found a place in Eugene that serves Mac and Jacks Amber woo hoo! They fill up growlers so I'll have to stock up and take some home :)

"Impressive" is simply too mild a word for your finds at the Eugene show, waynorth!!!
But having been to that show many times over the years, I can easily state that it is one of the best (or best) knife shows in the country!!!
See you there.

Stop it guys...I cant take the anticipation of 2020, if all my plans come together- I'll be there!

Duncan, we will be thinking of you!

I will post photos after the show, but being technologically challenged it will have to wait until I'm back to my desk on Monday afternoon. Some of us are still resisting the allure of the 'smart phone'.

I can't believe that anyone with only a short 4 hour drive would have to think twice about attending.

Yeah, I know, but if I don’t go I won’t spend my daughters college money. And if I don’t experience it I might not catch the fever and have to go every year and spend more money:rolleyes::rolleyes: Lame, I know... and other things seem to always come up....but who knows

Duncan, we will be thinking of you!

I will post photos after the show, but being technologically challenged it will have to wait until I'm back to my desk on Monday afternoon. Some of us are still resisting the allure of the 'smart phone'.

I will just get you to send my free gift direct to me if you don’t mind please Barry - 2012 Spear Copperhead please. Many thanks in advance. :D

Watch out for these two guys.....

gfjMf3o.jpg
^^^^^ Enablers.

My dad & I look forward to this show all year long & it's just days away! I'm getting excited to look at & hopefully buy some new knives. We both always enjoy chatting with Charlie, Dave & Barry as well. Unfortunately yet again due to work we can only come on Friday though. :( So who else is making the trip?

Well I looked & didn't see a thread on this but now see Charlie already has one going lol. Can a mod delete this one please?

Threads used to be on the next page!! Now they might be 5 - 6 pages back!!:eek::rolleyes:
:D

I'll look for you and your Dad on Friday, Jake!! I'll be there as usual, Fate willing!!:)

Back