Osprey K/T Collections

Thanks Chris.

Have the Raptor or EDU profiles been changed up since I bought mine? Just curious.

Dave both your Raptor and EDU were very early in the line and I have made some adjustments and refinements since then, but nothing so major as to not feeling or looking much different.

Also worth noting, I believe I made these knives 2+ years ago, my craft has naturally evolved since then so there are those element at work there. Nonetheless those two knives I view as an important part of my brand legacy!

HqFDNyeiPVS_erZZzeF7X7my53vzIY6sc8YC9vD9wbgUZMgzcAA8GrZpa_DuCT2PlhlxeiXMzPVZV59eSa670jcrjFVWRKR9eBbaEwF21DlKAdQLA-ZlPlUsyQfvMWeewt8j6FVRCzzyaWkHHY540w3s_mCQu8xmaWP19s_DVyPRJJ1XJAf-fTooslEd5dmgsf7dCOj_dMW2n3XOXeuhe_DhYdsbkA6-GDxKTtSA86uU2z_SCE8bic3YRd7kHwTYo0zvCURBN0MT50q7xEamEuRQZbr-5wt5xSlnfw5G10zuH1kIvqeXVe8QWDz7gXKTHAJQ-Y28kLsVpw8seOL1MKRJAD7WQ3cY-jtXUwoJ24I9HzKtYWhAMNFThNz2sSIsAfyjjtAJQj667fCcXM5aAjJx4DrIHsxWir88mbFoC2ORm3WRci-9KL-G_3d5WwBBpzFGhJCv80eSyU6I2Z-UhWGWEskm71GkWqb4VrLGqK7sH-yWuwEkM14Y1B-GB290K-5w8eKHZm8E9FFOJSE1CEUPqugLIDELK7UNFwqTc4Q6h8G3rD4L8a7IP0gcZ6rfWnXgI2KwhQoaFFaOcbhxMDAyLEQkABVwUGLk1Fs8V0ujbf4TbrgzQO_x=w800-h544-no

Holy cow Gus! Every time I think I have an idea of your collection you do something like this and just blow my mind. :D It's not just the knives, it's the sheaths as well. Just awesome! You have outstanding taste bro. :thumbup:

Also, I feel as though I'm due for one of Chris' knives. I've been trying to wait for the ideal one to catch my eye. :D I've read nothing but great things about them so I'm looking forward to snagging one soon.

Hey Jim,

I wanted to ping you about something but can't send a conversation due to your membership status probably. Can you send me an email at warrior108@gmail.com when you get a chance?

Thanks
Jerry

Anyone have a couple of side-by-side photos of: Vildmark/Apache/Lil Ferox?

I have comparison photos of the Vildmark and “K” Apache that I will post by Sunday. My computer with the photos is packed up right now for a wildfire evacuation in my So Cal neighborhood. I did not have a Lil’ Ferox to add to the mix.

Phil

Last edited:
I have comparison photos of the Vildmark and “K” Apache that I will post by Sunday. My computer with the photos is packed up right now for a wildfire evacuation in my So Cal neighborhood. I did not have a Lil’ Ferox to add to the mix.

Phil

Stay safe Phil, I just saw this in the news!

Love that Warthog! ;) I am going to need a guardless variant someday, because the guarded version is already my favorite to use in the kitchen.

Coach, what is the model on the top? Loving the looks of that one (shape and colors)!
Hey man, I’m glad you are enjoying the Warthog, and no doubt you would love the Guardless variant as well:thumbsup: It’s definitely one of my favorite models! The top model in that pic is the Mamushi. I’ll take a couple pics in a little while of it beside the Warthog and send them to you:thumbsup:

Back