Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

I stopped by Chris' shop yesterday. The bolstered batch he's working on is simply spectacular. The pictures are not doing them justice. Grail level knives!

Hey Bud,

You should have done an OK&T version of your old "Sneak Peek" threads rather than just tease us with spectacular descriptions. You were a trendsetter with that format. I for one miss your take on work-in-process and previews of almost finished knives. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Phil

Hey Bud,

You should have done an OK&T version of your old "Sneak Peek" threads rather than just tease us with spectacular descriptions. You were a trendsetter with that format. I for one miss your take on work-in-process and previews of almost finished knives. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Phil

Thanks for the kudos Phil, but I didn't even think about it til after I was home. Me & Chris were just hanging out / shootin the shit. Something we don't get to do very often cause we're both so busy in our shops - which are about 1hr one way drive apart.

Next time, I promise I'll take some pics and share them here. Chris has the shop laid out awesome and 'doin work' (lots of upcoming knives in various states of process) .. and there's a Star Wars business next door!! :p

Ok TODAY IS SALE DAY ;)
Hey guys, you think this is maybe a more appropriate avatar??
@Nbrackett FeralGentleman FeralGentleman @Scotcha @Luca917 @Choppaman

2v2Jba1GSxAKujh.jpg

Back