Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

I wasn't able to make it for the unlock, but I wasn't in the market today anyways. Freaking awesome batch as usual Chris. I'm surprised that any of them are still around. If I hadn't decided that I'm not large knife guy I would have a tough time resisting that Ranger.

Looking forward to the kitchen knives!

I wasn't able to make it for the unlock, but I wasn't in the market today anyways. Freaking awesome batch as usual Chris. I'm surprised that any of them are still around. If I hadn't decided that I'm not large knife guy I would have a tough time resisting that Ranger.

Looking forward to the kitchen knives!

Thank you Orion, I consider the Ranger a medium size knife. ;):D I can show you guys soon what I call a large knife. Just ribbing you a bit! Lol

Man I am really liking the thinner stock steel on the knives lately. I would definitely be all over a 1/16" Mamushi.

That would be amazing...

It's been a quiet day in the corners of Blade that I frequent. Lots of over fun stuff going on apparently! Very nice batch Chris, I'm loving the 1/16! I'm going to need one myself here at some point... Not sure which model though... Hmmm.

Looking forward to more of those kitchen models you previewed a while back too!

It's been a quiet day in the corners of Blade that I frequent. Lots of over fun stuff going on apparently! Very nice batch Chris, I'm loving the 1/16! I'm going to need one myself here at some point... Not sure which model though... Hmmm.

Looking forward to more of those kitchen models you previewed a while back too!

Thank you! I hope to start on some of those in the near future. The thin steel tonight was a challenge. But I enjoyed it and they turned out all really nicely. Let me know what you decide on and we can make it happen!

Last edited:
I don't remember what time I dozed off, but it sure was before 11... I don't even remember falling asleep.

It would have been cool for someone to grab that matching set of knives. Aside from a larger chef and maybe one or two other blades it looks like it would be a good grouping for most kitchen tasks and then some.

Great to see you offering a range from ultra thin to thicker blades Chris. Knife ADHD can get serious for some if you keep this up

Great looking group of knives. I would be all over a guardless Warthog or Mamushi with 1/16" 154CM. Actually the mini Mamushi would bepretty epic as well.

I have that 1/16 guardless Warthog from a couple weeks back, and this 1/16 stuff is amazing! Everything except the Razorback offered tonight is 1/16!

Back