Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

I would imagine that Blade Show had something to do with it. I think OK/T also just sent off a batch to a dealer, too, which may have also delayed a BF Sales thread. I'm sure he'll be back to a somewhat normal schedule shortly.

I must be missing something, but there have not been any sales lately. Anyone know why things are so quiet lately? Just getting impatient in my warthog quest.

Your not missing anything, I have been unusually quite here on the forums, for good reason though, I have been diligently working behind the scenes to get an inventory build up and almost finished. I also needed to take sometime to address some things at home/shop/ and family over the last month that fell by the waist side during my move and transition into the new shop.

And of course Blade Show.

I have 63 knives glued up with handles on them, I have 28 of those 63 shaped already, I plan on having the rest shaped by the end of the week. And regular sales should commence on the Forums in about a week. I will be back on the Forums in a day or two with more updates and pictures.

Last edited:
I would imagine that Blade Show had something to do with it. I think OK/T also just sent off a batch to a dealer, too, which may have also delayed a BF Sales thread. I'm sure he'll be back to a somewhat normal schedule shortly.

Blade show for sure. But I will tell you there are some amazing OKT coming up. Stay tuned. Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool gonna knock your socks off!!! :D

That too! I had some commitments I needed to honor and clear my plate.

Plate is clean!!!!! :):D

I must be missing something, but there have not been any sales lately. Anyone know why things are so quiet lately? Just getting impatient in my warthog quest.

Oh and, I do believe Robert from Fiddleback Outpost might have a Warthog left over from Blade Show. If you check with him in the morning I am certain he would be more than happy to sell it to you. If not your wait shall be rewarded soon!

Awesome! Thanks for all the responses and I can't wait to see what is coming. It was way too quiet on this forum for way too long. Thanks again.
Fiddleback Outpost still had this sweet orange Warthog on Saturday afternoon. They may still have it if you're interested. My buddy bought the other one. :D

CevSQoil.jpg

nkFnbM1l.jpg

Fiddleback Outpost still had this sweet orange Warthog on Saturday afternoon. They may still have it if you're interested. My buddy bought the other one. :D

CevSQoil.jpg

nkFnbM1l.jpg
[/QUOT

That laminated Blue Warthog is a special knife. I came soooo close to buying that. Twinge of remorse seeing the picture again. The Poon Mamushi was such a featherweight in the hand it sold me, but that Warthog had a lot going on.

That laminated Blue Warthog is a special knife. I came soooo close to buying that. Twinge of remorse seeing the picture again. The Poon Mamushi was such a featherweight in the hand it sold me, but that Warthog had a lot going on.
It's definitely a sweet knife! Personally, I was stuck on the Vildmark! I just want one in some of that sweet wood that Chris has been using, but that black one was an awesome knife in hand.

Is that a Poon tipped Mini Mamushi I see? After handling Warrior108's poon tipped Mini Mamushi, I feel like I need one in my life!
No, it isn't or I would have given you a shout. There's a poon tipped Tusk and a poon tipped Mamushi in that pic.

The orange Warthog with the larger handle is friggen awesome! It feels great and I told Chris he ought to make more of those, just because.

While in the area for Blade, I was lucky enough to visit Chris and Major in his shop last Thursday evening. Wow, does he ever have a pile o knives coming down the pike! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And I swear that these were all in really blocky formats when I was there. :eek:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjphJlbAbGL/?taken-by=ospreyknifeandtool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjoEJ-OgOe5/?taken-by=ospreyknifeandtool

No, it isn't or I would have given you a shout. There's a poon tipped Tusk and a poon tipped Mamushi in that pic.

The orange Warthog with the larger handle is friggen awesome! It feels great and I told Chris he ought to make more of those, just because.

While in the area for Blade, I was lucky enough to visit Chris and Major in his shop last Thursday evening. Wow, does he ever have a pile o knives coming down the pike! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And I swear that these were all in really blocky formats when I was there. :eek:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjphJlbAbGL/?taken-by=ospreyknifeandtool

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjoEJ-OgOe5/?taken-by=ospreyknifeandtool
I'm glad you got to visit Chris! I'm hoping my chance to travel that way comes sooner than later!

Back