Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

3 Left! I will lock the thread in roughly 30 minutes then I will move whats is left to the website!

Ospreyknifeandtool.com

Dang it, got busy working on my baseball field and totally forgot the 3:00 unlock today:(. Congrats to everyone who scored one today especially the EDU I wanted(that one was sweet) and the Koa Razorback and Buckeye Burl Trailhand.. Well heck, they all were outstanding:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dang it, got busy working on my baseball field and totally forgot the 3:00 unlock today:(. Congrats to everyone who scored one today especially the EDU I wanted(that one was sweet) and the Koa Razorback and Buckeye Burl Trailhand.. Well heck, they all were outstanding:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry you missed out! I uploaded the remaining two, to my website. Check it out and I would love feedback!

Ditto I bookmarked your website! Couldn’t get the gallery to load because of internet bring throttled back... but are you interested in adding user images that meet some criteria?

Ditto I bookmarked your website! Couldn’t get the gallery to load because of internet bring throttled back... but are you interested in adding user images that meet some criteria?

Yes I am looking for user Photos! I already reached out to a few of you individually and plan on starting a thread asking you guy's to submit pictures and give me permission to use them on my website!

I think I will start one tomorrow!

I have only been active on this forum and buying handmade knives for about a year. It seems much longer since I’m here every day viewing photos and reading threads in addition to all my social media feeds. That being said, Chris’s latest batch contains some of the most stunning knives I have seen. Those bog oak and ash burl combos are amazing. The Tasmanian Blackwood is mesmerizing! I’m having a hard time figuring out what we go first. In the end, I don’t think any of them make it to website after two hours. Question, what is the difference between "double dyed" and just "dyed?" I assume it’s dyed with two colors but know if there is more to it.

Tomorrow's sales thread is going to be nuts. If you are not following Chris (@ospreyknifeandtool) on Instagram you are missing out, he has been posting some amazing work in progress updates.

Thank you for the compliments and spreading the word Danny! Much appreciated!

I have only been active on this forum and buying handmade knives for about a year. It seems much longer since I’m here every day viewing photos and reading threads in addition to all my social media feeds. That being said, Chris’s latest batch contains some of the most stunning knives I have seen. Those bog oak and ash burl combos are amazing. The Tasmanian Blackwood is mesmerizing! I’m having a hard time figuring out what we go first. In the end, I don’t think any of them make it to website after two hours. Question, what is the difference between "double dyed" and just "dyed?" I assume it’s dyed with two colors but know if there is more to it.

I have seen you hanging around! Welcome, I am glad to see you engaging in dialogue here. Thank you for the compliments, I appreciate it. To answer your question- Yes! it is doubled dyed with 2 different colors sometimes I get triple dyed but uncommon. It is difficult to get a good contrast with more than one colors and have separate distinct hues, which is an art all by itself outside of the stabilization. I feel over the years I have been able to establish good relationships with some of the best wood guy's in the business.

Some incredible offerings today. I'm curious what the Tasmanian Blackwood looks like in hand, how does the chatoyancy compare to curly Koa or Mango?

Some incredible offerings today. I'm curious what the Tasmanian Blackwood looks like in hand, how does the chatoyancy compare to curly Koa or Mango?

Check ou my instagram page I shot a video the other day and in my opinion it is equal to or greater than those too in that regard and others!

Back