Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

Oh man that bocote mini mamushi is awesome. I have always been interested in that model. I really like the full sized mamushi and have been curious as to how the mini compares.
Hands down the Mini Mamushi is a perfect EDC. Shorter handle (yet really comfy) makes it fairly concealable and then you still have a nice sized blade.

Oh man that bocote mini mamushi is awesome. I have always been interested in that model. I really like the full sized mamushi and have been curious as to how the mini compares.

^I agree with Jerry. The Mini Mamushi will piss off your favorite pocket folders as your EDC. I have a couple and it is a goto for easy carry but still plenty functional and a sizable blade. It is a 3 finger grip slicer that sits in your palm perfectly and your pinky rests against the butt for a firm, stable grip. Makes a great backup or piggy back blade to a larger camp knife as well.

I'd most likely carry a mini-Mamushi in a pocket sheath with a clip for most things. Though it also looks like it would make a great little neck knife for messing around in the woods. You can use that same ISP sheath attached/clipped to a length of paracord and tie it around your neck

I'm teaching motorcycle class this weekend and I swear I've been in the Sun too long. I only wear my fix blades on the belt in vertical position and for the life of me I can't remember if the Mini goes in a JouFuu HB-2 or an ESQ-3. I want to say ESQ-3 but will have to confirm via spreadsheet later on.

MTBmonkey MTBmonkey & Warrior108 Warrior108 you weren't kidding. That mini mamushi is a perfect EDC. Short but comfortable grip with that awesome mamushi blade profile.

TyZIysU.jpg

I need to make room for more inventory!
I have marked down all remaining available knives priced to move! Get them while they last...

www. Ospreyknifeandtool.com

Back