Osprey K/T Sales Mung Thread

Congratulations to those who got a knife! There are still a couple of cool one offs it looks like.

I think the EDU was my favorite from this batch. I might want the same thing but with a blue liner... if a darker handled one doesn't cross my eye first. .

Thanks, Wurrwulf! I still can't quite believe my luck.

I would have tested your luck had the handles been Charcoal G10 with the natural and red liners. It would have been a match for my Warthog! The ivory is certainly gorgeous, though.

I would have tested your luck had the handles been Charcoal G10 with the natural and red liners. It would have been a match for my Warthog! The ivory is certainly gorgeous, though.

As luck/fate would have it I was unfortunately otherwise occupied when the sale hit or that ivoryG10 Tusk would have been added to My ivory G10 collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As luck/fate would have it I was unfortunately otherwise occupied when the sale hit or that ivoryG10 Tusk would have been added to My ivory G10 collection!

Douglas, you could always offer more $$$ or a trade from your collection to obtain said piece (hint hint)

Jerry,

Thank you for the offer and great prices but I have a couple of each one already. I wish I could go to the Blade Show and pick up one of those monsters that Chris is working on.

Poop! I meant to do that last comment over here in the Mung thread.

If it helps, I landed my first OKT (a sweet Bog Oak Hunter) from Chris' 2016 Blade Show table remotely through his Instagram post. Maybe Chris will post some up this year again for those of us who can't make it in person. The 2017 Virtual Blade Show!!

Poop! I meant to do that last comment over here in the Mung thread.

If it helps, I landed my first OKT (a sweet Bog Oak Hunter) from Chris' 2016 Blade Show table remotely through his Instagram post. Maybe Chris will post some up this year again for those of us who can't make it in person. The 2017 Virtual Blade Show!!

That would be great! I will watching then.

Douglas, you could always offer more $$$ or a trade from your collection to obtain said piece (hint hint)

I'd hate to cajole romarin out of his first OK&T [emoji41]although the thought did occur to me[emoji851]

I'd hate to cajole romarin out of his first OK&T [emoji41]although the thought did occur to me[emoji851]

You have other OKTs to be his first OKT. The commando black canvas Warthog that I sold you is a nice one! How about $100 plus the Warthog? (don't mind me, I'll just broker for folks without their consent lol)

I declare myself uncajoleable ;) at least for the moment. But if it turns out the knife hates living with me and a bunch of laminated Swedish carving knives, I'll be sure to holler. :p

I declare myself uncajoleable ;) at least for the moment. But if it turns out the knife hates living with me and a bunch of laminated Swedish carving knives, I'll be sure to holler. :p

0c0c2af5b805586dc5e42031a5677cce.jpg

This thing I have for Chris's knives in Ivory G10!! That's what Jerry [ warrior 108 ] was referring to!

Rob came in and cleaned house

Nice sale. I hope the Hawks got their fill. This one from a couple days ago sure did

33228501660_24ab546e47_c.jpg

You have other OKTs to be his first OKT. The commando black canvas Warthog that I sold you is a nice one! How about $100 plus the Warthog? (don't mind me, I'll just broker for folks without their consent lol)

[emoji15]....But Jerry I really like that commando black Warthog [emoji41]
You might have to change your screen name to
" blade broker 108" [emoji12]

Rob came in and cleaned house

Nice sale. I hope the Hawks got their fill. This one from a couple days ago sure did

33228501660_24ab546e47_c.jpg

Congratulations Chris and Rob.....Looks to be a lot of OK&T blades in Texas these days!
Nice!
What a picture Danny!!

Back