Osprey K/T User Pictures

Getting ready to grill a burger.
40084799781_ffa89e0f37_b.jpg

How do you like the stove?

How do you like the stove?
I keep going back and forth between Firebox and Solo Stove. I like both, but I find myself leaning more toward Solo Stove; it's much easier to clean. Firebox has a lot of slots and holes for various purposes, and those provide a way for the outside of the stove to get sooty. But if you need a lot of flexibility or are really trying to save space in your pack, the Firebox would get the nod. In this case, I was burning hickory. I've tried hickory in the Solo Stove before, but it burns so efficiently that very little smoke was produced.

Getting ready for work this morning, I remembered what the funny man said a couple of days ago ^. It’s a very fine knife indeed.

But, seriously, EVERYONE (I mean, like, literally tout le monde) knows that OD is the king of micartas :D

2SSLJS3.jpg

ETA: this isn’t technically a “user” pic, but the discerning eye will notice the slight discoloration on the handle as evidence of use. So, yes, I do use it. Quite regularly :)

Last edited:
Getting ready for work this morning, I remembered what the funny man said a couple of days ago ^. It’s a very fine knife indeed.
Sure.

But, seriously, EVERYONE (I mean, like, literally tout le monde) knows that OD is the king of micartas :D

2SSLJS3.jpg

ETA: this isn’t technically a “user” pic, but the discerning eye will notice the slight discoloration on the handle as evidence of use. So, yes, I do use it. Quite regularly :)
The dyed green sure is pretty but really no match for the king of colors, natural. Like I like my women, all naturale

The best looking Warthog from the group buy. Yea I said it and you all know it.

Luckily Chris hammered the flats on that Warthog so you don't have to look at the reflection of your Ego every time you use it. :eek: :D

In all seriousness, that is a great looking knife my friend. Chris makes every one "the best!" Congratulations on your first of many more OK&T knives. :thumbsup:

Phil

I think I smell hemp and patchouli oil.... ewww :D

You guys need to need to put the pipe down and just step away!!!

Primary color G10 is where its at... lean, mean and tacti-cool:

BOcjfiCvQAz1R6xg_ZD8Q3NoN6S3hxEJ9VywhiAOq0_6oJIITiQ01XV7k17ucKZAINbygt1VA-cjPBF_w1WgjfRNSXjErf75RhjKOWTx3a5Q_K0HiiKIElxp1tdbd5V6yprkFcQoU34Uf6UOb7ZQxi6Ptg-JwaXvk_zgI-BiMOSTriuk_87zLQ-pw80yj2FchxPWRyn5gsZKhn7x_xUlt7352SVERtlCxlKuUK-efJ3mnOqkQFZcVz2GaC6BqGBtUQ84jcixBrxdTPRYumc-xTipUlfexZA0_kI_6g6LK4R4iyZnxpcUBrhl7EXMs5NvAizs_ovJxvEt7gYQ6fgsUJFwGdYZdGtMLPZ6GCHlJoRryuBsGx3ToElNYuIvG6icPYj7V5BIUsz9T2sMCZrAg7Cp5UFrvCvkP0iSBgO1tyKCxjw6Iy2EBA4glWK8kLX_PqumqomUhT_6QyWR5fTNifa0X_3MSCLYhHc4UCr0aSdyn4upwDu-C1ShrBTouKaSy8cq8rYvAfv6c5xOPClpqQ9STtnWQn3hlks_20ms8cFBf8EZvqqurJ8c6Z60WEhwqUATSJMp0u8Vblf5jcIaUvEFS4XH9yGJOILl88dPLD2PbxvWqN89yD1gxK8p-tyfL989SUyTz7V_fxmQpYh2KEU38ezdU5_D=w800-h496-no
Gotta give it to ya Phillip! That one there's a might fine "looker":thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back