Osprey Knife and Tool Shop Talk and Information Swap

Thanks Gus! I think it's micarta but maybe G10, definitely not CF though. The orange really does pop! I have already talked to Chris about one with a swedge and some config with the Tequila Sunrise burlap for later on this summer :)

Still planning on that Gulf vacation Brian? Give me a holler, if your nearby maybe we can have a shot of tequila! :thumbup::D

Still planning on that Gulf vacation Brian? Give me a holler, if your nearby maybe we can have a shot of tequila! :thumbup::D

Yes I am. Even if I have to just throw in the towel on everything else and walk my old @$$ down there, I will someday be back in the keys again for some good sniffs of the salt air and some fresh seafood. I am looooong over due for some fresh Caribbean lobster :D

Right on brother! [emoji482][emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this looks like it will be a lot of fun to play with :)

20160428_103310.jpg

20160428_103501.jpg

20160428_103630.jpg

2016-04-28%2013.25.57.jpg

Brian Those are some great pictures of the Apache now that its has had some glamour shots, beat that thing to hell for me!!

I can't take good pics but mines to pretty to use.. THANKS Chris. Now make me a user lol

1b78b4b47da120cf3b29e5549218ced5.jpg

Resident assistant thread jacker

Kymedic, Thats a fine looking Apache I hope you enjoy it.. A user Apache is in the que!

Apache Trio! :thumbup:

Gus, I really like seeing the Trio, makes me want my own Trio of Apaches. Stunning Photos!!

Thanks Gus! I think it's micarta but maybe G10, definitely not CF though. The orange really does pop! I have already talked to Chris about one with a swedge and some config with the Tequila Sunrise burlap for later on this summer :)

That is Sand Blasted Black Canvas Micarta. I soaked it in Boiled linseed oil for a few days that gives it the really dark appearence. Thank you everyone for sharing your photos

I got you.covered too! We will make it happen one way or another. Thank you for your patience.

No problem Chris! That commando Warthog from last week should be showing up any day now, and I'm pretty darn excited to get it. I'll be ordering the stuff to start playing with kydex sheaths and holsters and that knife is going to be my first attempt at it.

When you get all done with Blade Show and things have calmed down a little bit (do they ever?) you can work on that EDU we discussed. I'm not in any rush now that I'll have that Warthog.

Back